General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Look Delta cleats Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2011-01-26 7:44 PM

User image

Veteran
Subject: Look Delta cleats
Hey everyone so I just got my look delta cleats in the mail so i'm ready to ride.  I want to ride tomorrow and I don't have enough time to stop by my LBS so i was hoping you guys can guide me.  I need to put the cleats on my shoes, it's pretty self explanatory but please lend me any suggestions I need to look for.  Also my look delta cleats and pedals are suppose to be a little older and was hoping someone can give me some simple/general ideas of how to get into my pedals and out.  Any help is great!! thanx
chase

2011-01-26 10:24 PM
in reply to: #3323580

Subject: ...
This user's post has been ignored.
2011-01-26 11:00 PM
in reply to: #3323580

Expert
Subject: RE: Look Delta cleats
Depending on the cleats, they can be no float (black), mid-float (grey) or high-float (red). This refers to how much rotation the cleat (and your foot) will have in the pedal. You probably want to install the cleats so that your feet point forward and is in the middle of the float arc.

As for getting into and out of them, to get into them, insert the top of the cleat into the pedal and snap down. To get out, twist your feet counterclockwise (right) and clockwise (left) and your feet will pop out. Be forewarned that new riders will forget to uncleat at some point and fall over. It is not a matter of if, but when.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Look Delta cleats Rss Feed