General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Scott Plasma Contessa 52 cm Best Offer Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
SOLD
View 2 Gear Reviews of this product
2011-03-21 6:26 PM

User image

Regular
Subject: Scott Plasma Contessa 52 cm Best Offer

I am selling my current tri bike. It is an amazing bike, and I love it, but my new team has me on a different bike, so I don't need this one anymore. I bought the bike last July and rode it in my first Ironman in Louisville. I have ridden it some since then, but mostly was on my road bike (ie it has very very few miles on it!). It is an integrated seat post, and my fitter cut a couple of cm's off. I can get the exact details if you are interested. I am between 5'7 and 5'8. If you are my hight or a few shorter, it would work. The bike retailed at $3800, but I know it is used and a 2008, so I am just looking for a best offer. Here are a few pictures and the specs! Gorgeous bike and a great ride--she would be an awesome upgrade for this triathlon season for anyone! Thanks for looking! I am in the Atlanta area if you don't want to ship.

IMG_0089

IMG_0090

Description The Contessa Race collection is designed using the same unique philosophy that first inspired Scott's revolutionary CR1 carbon fiber racing line - 'Innovation, Technology, and Design'. Developed with the input of their experienced Contessa team, each segment of the line addresses the needs of the modern female athlete who demands high-end performance, no different from their male counterparts. Specifications

FrameScott CR1 Plasma Pro carbon technology
ForkScott CR1 Pro / 1-1/8"" / carbon steerer
WheelsMavic Cosmic Elite
RimsMavic Cosmic Elite
HubsMavic Cosmic Elite
SpokesMavic Cosmic Elite
TiresContinental Triathlon 700 x 23 C
ChainShimano Ultegra
StemsProfile Hammer OS
HandlebarProfile Design T2 Wing
Front DerailleurShimano Ultegra 10s
Rear DerailleurShimano Ultegra 10s
ShiftersShimano Ultegra STI
CrankShimano Ultegra 53X39 - 172.5
Bottom BracketShimano Ultegra
CassetteShimano Ultegra 12-25
SaddleFizik Vitesse TRI Mg
Seat PostIntegrated
HeadsetIntegrated
Brake CallipersShimano Ultegra
Brake LeversShimano Dura Ace bar end 10

Edited by kacie tri-ing 2011-03-21 6:32 PM

2011-04-01 10:50 PM
in reply to: #3407670

New user

Cody
Subject: RE: Scott Plasma Contessa 52 cm Best Offer

Is the bike still available? I am 5'5 125 lbs and training for my first 70.3.  I am training on a terry touring bike  and am looking for something a bit faster.  I am 47 and have 4 young kids so I don't want to spend too much but I don't want to get beat by people who don't train as hard as me but have better bikes.   I live in Cody Wyoming and have a duathlon (9m run 43 m bike) in two weeks.  how much are you hoping to get out of this bike?  It looks like it could work for me.

Thanks,

Maggie Kirkham 

2011-04-08 3:52 PM
in reply to: #3426205

Hi, how are you?

Is it still available?

How much are you asking?

GQ

God bless you.

2011-04-14 11:28 AM
in reply to: #3407670

Hi, I am a Scott addict and I've been looking to add a tri bike to my collection.

Please contact me if still available.

Sell Gear
SOLD
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Scott Plasma Contessa 52 cm Best Offer Rss Feed