General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Planet X Stealth Pro Carbon - MED. - READY TO RIDE Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
SOLD
View 4 Gear Reviews of this product
2011-05-28 10:44 AM

User image

Expert
Subject: Planet X Stealth Pro Carbon - MED. - READY TO RIDE
We are selling my husband's size Med 2009 Planet X Stealth Pro Carbon tri bike.  (Black/ Carbon) $1750 plus shipping or see below for free pick up!) (As a FYI, my husband is 5'10" and fits this bike comfortably)
Ready to ride with race wheels, upgraded carbon aero bars and full Ultegra componets.   We are selling because in addition to a road bike and a mountain bike he also has another tri bike (and I have the same # of bikes!) so it's time to clean out the basement!!!  
This bike has been very lovingly kept with regular tune ups, no wrecks, and always transported inside the mini van.  It has minimal miles since hubby trains on his road bike - he has raced one Ironman on this bike and three half irons.  Wheels were purchased directly from Planet X USA a year ago and have only raced one half iron and two olympic distance races. Less than 250 miles on tires and wheels.  Ready to ride, everything included EXCEPT bike computer and pedals.  
Planet X geometry 
planet x

Full Shimano Ultegra componetry EXCEPT crankset and brakes
Crankset:  Gossamer FSA mega EXO
Brakes:  Cervelo
Vision Base Bar (not carbon)
Vision Carbon Pro extentions 
Planet X Pro Carbon Tubular race wheels:  Front 50, Rear 82
Tires:  Vittoria Corsa EVO-CX
SHIPPING:  For Local Pick up we are in VA and I am willing to drive to meet someone.  I will be driving to REV3 Quassy in CT on Thurs. June 2nd and am have room in my car to bring it up.  Otherwise buyer is responsible for shipping cost.  
wheel
front wheel front

Edited by katimomma 2011-05-28 10:47 AM

2011-05-30 7:45 AM
in reply to: #3522913

User image

Expert
Subject: RE: Planet X Stealth Pro Carbon - MED. - READY TO RIDE
We will part it out or sell full bike w/o wheels if you are interested.
Sell Gear
SOLD
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Planet X Stealth Pro Carbon - MED. - READY TO RIDE Rss Feed