General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Nashville Area Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2005-10-18 10:56 AM

User image

Veteran
Dallas, TX
Subject: Nashville Area
My company may be relocating my office to the Nashiville area(Franklin to be exact).  I am trying to decide if I should go or not.  Just curious what anyone has to say about the area both good and bad. 

2005-10-18 5:52 PM
in reply to: #267180

Nashville
Subject: RE: Nashville Area
Come on down. Nashville, Franklin, or Brentwood great places to live. Fantastic places to ride and train.

I have been in the Nashville area for 7 years and love it not to big but not to small either best of both worlds.

My wife is a Realtor and if you have questions send me your email and I will have her get in touch with you. Where are you moving from?
2005-10-18 5:58 PM

Regular
San Luis Obispo, CA
My brother and family moved to the Nashville area several years ago (from California) and they absolutely love it. My sister-in-law works in the Franklin area. I always enjoy my visits to Nashville. There are some great bike routes.

I'd certainly check it out.
2005-10-23 5:30 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
I live nearby in Murfreesboro, I wouldn't want to live in Nashville per se, I grew up there and wouldn't feel safe riding in the city. However, Brentwood, Franklin, Murfreesboro in fact any of the surronding area's are great for riding and training. All are fast growing but still have a little of that small town feel to them.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Nashville Area Rss Feed