Canadian Triathlon Forum British Columbia » Maui cycling trip !!! Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2006-02-02 10:45 AM

Subject: Maui cycling trip !!!

Maui Spring Break
Spring Break in Maui!

If you miss the Spring Breaks of years gone by, we have a new twist on College Spring Break! This is a casual yet high quality training camp in exotic Maui. Join us for a training camp with warm waves and huge climbs on the backroads of Maui for a 5 full days.

We supply
the routes with support
Lightspeed bikes (or bring your own)
fantastic organic food (we will split the chef/food costs as a group)
accomodations (we facilitate with a local connection to find you what you want in the North Shore area)

After breakfast each day we ride for 50-80 miles (depending on climbing) with on-the-bike coaching and full support. Afternoons are on your own in the sun, surfing, exploring or just reading a book. Evenings are group dinners and coaching discussions. Long time friend Donnie Arnoult of Go Cycling Maui will be our personal guide. Take a look at the pictures on his website to get a glimpse of the backroads Donnie will bring us on, it is an amazing place to ride!

Big miles and big smiles! This will be an endurance camp with a focus on teaching you climbing and descending skills and having a great time building your mileage up for a great Spring and Summer.

Limited to 15 people.

This will be a trip of a lifetime, we look forward to sharing it with you.
Aloha!

Please Contact Craig
for details and to check availability for this camp. Cost will be *college style* with breakfast and lunch on our own with group dinners where we split the cost, same with the coaching and sag support. Bike rentals extra with great bikes and no hassles bringing your own.

2006-02-02 11:12 PM
in reply to: #337225

User image

Expert
Denver
Subject: RE: Maui cycling trip !!!
This sounds pretty cool, can you contact me with the details about this.

Cheers,

Mike
2006-02-03 8:49 AM
in reply to: #337894

You want to contact : Craig at ( [email protected] ) who is the trip organizer/ coach.
I believe his number is : 206-938-1091

The trip should be quit interesting/ good coaching involved / I know the last day we bike to the top of a volcano ( the clime takes 3 to 4 hrs. )

Accommodations are still up in the air but he will be renting a house for the group.

Feel free to contact me at 212-300-5964 if you have any non technical questions other wise contact Craig directly.

Chow!

Edited by dbotti 2006-02-03 8:53 AM
2006-02-03 8:52 AM
in reply to: #337894

You want to contact : Craig at ( [email protected] ) who is the trip organizer/ coach.
I believe his number is : 206-938-1091

The trip should be quit interesting/ good coaching involved / I know the last day we bike to the top of a volcano ( the clime takes 3 to 4 hrs. )

Accommodations are still up in the air but he will be renting a house for the group.

Feel free to contact me at 212-300-5964 if you have any non technical questions other wise contact Craig directly.

Chow!
New Thread
Canadian Triathlon Forum British Columbia » Maui cycling trip !!! Rss Feed