General Discussion Triathlon Talk » My First/Next Tri - Galveston - Who's In? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2006-03-30 2:38 PM

User image

Veteran
Katy, TX (West of Houston)
Subject: My First/Next Tri - Galveston - Who's In?
Hello!

So who all is going to be present in Galveston this weekend for the My First/Next Tri & other events?

I am in for the My First Tri but am not certain if I will be able to participate yet. I'm nursing my low back pains back to health - HOPEFULLY in time! My swim and stretching today did a world of good. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

-Lisa

2006-03-30 4:32 PM
in reply to: #383820

Subject: ...
This user's post has been ignored.
2006-04-03 5:44 PM

New user
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Subject: RE: My First/Next Tri - Galveston - Who's In?
So what did you think of the race. I did the half IM on sunday. It was not well organized.
2006-04-03 10:06 PM
in reply to: #387110

Veteran
kalumbaugh - 2006-04-03 5:44 PM

So what did you think of the race. I did the half IM on sunday. It was not well organized.

Kevin,

Well since it was my FIRST triathlon, I have no frame of reference. It was all new to me.

Congrats on doing the IM! How did you do?

When should we expect to see the race results? I'm curious to find out if I was in Last Place or not.

-Lisa
2006-04-04 7:46 PM

New user
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
I am pretty sure that I was the second to last person to finish, but I did what all the people that DNF'd did not do. I finished in about 7hr 20mins. I have lots to work on, but I finished and I am very proud of that. The finish time does not matter as long as you meet your goals and you finished so you should be very proud of that. Best of luck in your next race keep up the good work.
2006-04-04 9:00 PM
in reply to: #388494

Veteran
kalumbaugh - 2006-04-04 7:46 PM

I am pretty sure that I was the second to last person to finish, but I did what all the people that DNF'd did not do. I finished in about 7hr 20mins. I have lots to work on, but I finished and I am very proud of that. The finish time does not matter as long as you meet your goals and you finished so you should be very proud of that. Best of luck in your next race keep up the good work.

Congrats Kevin! You did the BIG one on Sunday! WOW! Good job! An AWESOME accomplishment!

I have the same perspective. I just wanted to complete the race. And, looking at the preliminaries...I wasn't last. So I met my goals. Oh wait, AND I beat my younger brother. Yessssssss!

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » My First/Next Tri - Galveston - Who's In? Rss Feed