Canadian Triathlon Forum New Brunswick » This forum hasn't been used since 2010... Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2011-12-19 4:58 PM

Subject: This forum hasn't been used since 2010...

...but let's give this a whirl!

I just moved to Fredericton, I have visited TriNB's website, sent an e-mail with no reply.  But are there an clubs or groups of people training for tri's in the Fredericton area?  I see a few Saint John clubs.  I know there are good resources here, but a group is always good motivation and advice from people who have done this before.  I am looking to do a sprint.  Anyone that can point me in the right direction, it would be appreciated.

Thanks....

2011-12-27 1:07 PM
in reply to: #3944757

User image

New user

New Brunswick
Subject: RE: This forum hasn't been used since 2010...

Hi! Who did you send the email to at Tri NB? Maybe I can assist...drop me a line and I will do my best! As for clubs in Freddy, rumor has it one is in the works based out of the University...stay tuned.

[email protected]

www.trinb.ca

Cheers! Laughing

2012-08-28 5:21 AM
in reply to: #3944757

Subject: Lets get some New Brunswick Tri Chatter Going

Hey Everyone....   The Tri season is winding down here in New Brunswick, with one race left (Fundy H20) lets see if we can discuss the highs and the lows of the year, what races were well organized and which ones could use some suggestins to help improve.

This was my first year of racing Tri's and now I am hooked. I completed a Du, x2 Sprints and an Olympic.

Hope there are other Maritimers hanging around this site!!

New Thread
Canadian Triathlon Forum New Brunswick » This forum hasn't been used since 2010... Rss Feed