General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Timex Ironman IControl - $50 Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
SOLD
View 2 Gear Reviews of this product
2012-01-16 6:25 PM

User image

Expert
Orlando, FL
Subject: Timex Ironman IControl - $50
I'm clearing out the shelves of things I don't use anymore. Feel free to make an offer, discounts for multiple items, too! Prices do not include shipping. You can pick up in Orlando or shipping will be your choice of carrier, pay just what it costs me, insurance optional. All items used with good care and in good-excellent condition.

Timex Ironman iControl watch - has all the features of a regular Timex Ironman watch, plus it will control your iPod device! $50

24hr Fitness/Apex BodyBugg V3 - monitors your calorie expenditure throughout the day, track online with website subscription (you need to buy), large and medium armband, manual, USB cable - all in original box. $75

Nike + iPod - foot pod sensor, device receiver, and small pouch to hold sensor in shoe laces, allows your shoes to talk to you iPod with every step, track mileage, get feedback as you run, interact online. (TWO AVAILABLE) $20 each

(timexironmanicontrol.jpg)

(bodybugg.jpg)

(nikeplusipod.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
timexironmanicontrol.jpg (66KB - 6 downloads)
bodybugg.jpg (94KB - 10 downloads)
nikeplusipod.jpg (62KB - 8 downloads)

2012-01-22 2:25 PM
in reply to: #3993763

User image

Expert
Orlando, FL
Subject: RE: Timex Ironman IControl - $50
Will bump one time for last ditch effort -willing to make a deal!
Sell Gear
SOLD
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Timex Ironman IControl - $50 Rss Feed