General Discussion Triathlon Talk » A good PT Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2012-02-09 6:38 AM

User image

Expert
Subject: A good PT

Hi all:

I'm having problems with my hip, ITB and plantar fascia.  I'm going to the doc on Friday to get a the ok for some PT.  Does anyone know of a good PT in the Framingham, Southborough, or Westborough area who gets triathletes.

Thanks!

2012-02-09 7:42 AM
in reply to: #4037359

Uxbridge
Subject: RE: A good PT

Mike Roberts at Central Mass PT in West Boylston. HE IS THE BEST!!! Mike Mike is a triathlete and extremely smart.  He does a lot of confrences on functional movement and avoiding injury! He also treats a lot of triathletes.Call today, as it is a bit of a wait to see him. When you call say that you are a triathlete.

Mike will do an assessment of your movement and then give you exercises to do. He will NOT make you come 2-3 times a week and charge you a bunch of co pays!!! He expects that you will do the work and he will assess your progress regularly. Mike has a PT aide/massage therapist , Charles Gaudette who is fantastic. Both these guys are knowledgeable and skilled at ART and Graston.

If you are having problems with plantar fasciatis you can also see Neil Feldman. Neil is a podiatrist and also a triathlete. (He and Mike know eachother) He is fantastic to work with and will get you back on your feet!!!

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

2012-02-09 7:47 AM
in reply to: #4037359

Subject: RE: A good PT
I agree with MAV completely - Mike Roberts at CMPT is the BEST! He'd be ~35-40 minutes from Framingham, but well worth the trip!! here is the website:

http://www.centralmasspt.com/

Good luck!
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » A good PT Rss Feed