Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » Logs keep moving back a day! Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2004-06-10 2:06 PM

User image

Expert
England
Subject: Logs keep moving back a day!

Several times over the last couple of weeks and again today, I have completed my daily log and then the following day(s) seen that it has moved back a day and appears in the day before. Most recently I entered my log for my run on Tuesday and now it appears on Monday?

I know I haven't entered them in the wrong dau as it has happened a few times and I'm careful about it - is there a problem?

Also, when I try and move an entry (to fix the problem without re-entering all the data) I can never get the data to appear again and it just seems to vanish altogether.

Please can you help me!

2004-06-10 5:00 PM
in reply to: #30531

User image

Champion
Gold member
Subject: RE: Logs keep moving back a day!

i just went into your month of april and did some test logging and moving data...right now is ok...u seem to mention that its more sporadic?  i also moved your most recent monday to tuesday....the run data moved fine, the general comments didn't move because usually u wouldnt want to do this...so i just copied, deleted then put them in for tuesday.

a few questions:

what time do you log?  on the days that the data is moved back a day, are u logging at a different time of day?

ANYBODY ELSE NOTICE THIS?  glance back on your calendar over the past month and see if u can spot weirdness such as this.  ANYBODY ELSE encounter problems moving data?

bigpikle, i am about to send some some little bugs to be fixed soon and i will def mention it and we can look over the code...as of now it seems pretty anomolous unless some others can notice such behaviour.

keep me posted here on everytime this happens and we will figure it out.

2004-06-10 5:37 PM
in reply to: #30531

User image

Expert
England
Subject: RE: Logs keep moving back a day!

Ron - thanks for looking into it. It is sporadic and to be honest I post all times but will try and spot any pattern emerging - I did wonder if it was a time zone thing?

I'll try testing the data move again as well.

Thanks

New Thread
Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » Logs keep moving back a day! Rss Feed