General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Shimano RT51 SPD Road Shoes Sz 46 - $25 Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
SOLD
2012-05-24 6:02 PM

New user

St. Louis
Subject: Shimano RT51 SPD Road Shoes Sz 46 - $25

They are a lightweight shoe suitable for sport touring or commuting use.
They have a breathable nylon mesh and polyurethane coated split leather upper with reinforced toe area and a three wide Velcro-style hook-and-loop strap closure system which supports the foot without applying pressure.
They also have a specially designed, sleek looking, full rubber sole with minimum tread which helps to keep weight down, yet provides good grip on smooth surfaces and a standard SPD cleat mounting system.

I got these in a trade and they don't fit, so I figured that I would try to sell them.  They are used and have wear on the toe.  Still plenty of life left in them.  $25+ shipping OBO

If you want more pics, just let me know.RT51<b></b>(1<b></b>)RT51<b></b>(2<b></b>)RT51<b></b>(3<b></b>)RT51<b></b>(4<b></b>)

2012-05-28 7:04 PM
in reply to: #4228055

User image

New user

Tomball
Subject: RE: Shimano RT51 SPD Road Shoes Sz 46 - $25
Shoot me an address to my E-Mail. [email protected] If you let me know what the shipping cost is on top of the $25 Ill send you a Cashiers check right away. Consider them SOLD!! 1 question though, forgive me, Im new to this sport, can i buy a set of "cleats" or adapters to whatever pedals I use?? It kind of looks like I can but I just wanted to be sure. Thanks, Mike.
2012-05-28 8:39 PM
in reply to: #4228055

New user

St. Louis
Subject: RE: Shimano RT51 SPD Road Shoes Sz 46 - $25
Email sent.
Sell Gear
SOLD
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Shimano RT51 SPD Road Shoes Sz 46 - $25 Rss Feed