General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Tri Coaches Bergen County Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2012-05-30 8:59 PM

User image

Subject: Tri Coaches Bergen County

Transitioning from Marathoning into Tri's and looking for any coach recommendations. 

Tks,

2012-07-03 12:12 PM
in reply to: #4236369

Subject: RE: Tri Coaches Bergen County

Hi,

I transititioned from Marathon to Tris at the end of last year.  Runnning training is a lot more straight forward then Tri, so when I swithced to Tri's, after a while I was lost on how to best balance S/B/R and get the best out of each workout.

I started with my coach, David Burgess,  at the beginining of this year.  He was recomended to me from a friend that loves him and swears by him.

I can't say enough good things about him.  He is a great listener and and great teacher, he is great at knowning when to listen to you and when to push you to listen to his good advice (I'm a bit stubbern and need some tough love at times).  His weekly workouts are constanlty changing, they are fun and challenging.  Lastly, he is accesable when you need him.  He truely loves what he does and it shows.

Dave Burgess
http://www.podiumtraining.com/

Good luck! 

Edited by elag 2012-07-03 12:15 PM
2012-11-11 5:06 PM

User image

New user

Ridgewood, NJ

My wife and I are full time coaches based out of Ridgewood, NJ (Ridgewood Tri Athlete). We also have a club - Team RTA.  Feel free to check out our website or email me for more info. We'd love to have you on board. www.RidgewoodTriAthlete.com

Regards,

Chris

[email protected]

2012-11-14 4:37 PM

User image

Depending on where you are in Bergen County, my team may also be an option.  We generally train around the Montclair, NJ area.  Our coaches are great and it's a very supportive team.

http://www.teamnrgy.com/

I also work in Ridgewood and have met several of the Ridgewood Tri Athlete team and coaches - they are also a great bunch.

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Tri Coaches Bergen County Rss Feed