General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Swimming in Lisle/Naperville area Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2012-07-14 8:54 AM

User image

New user

Charlotte, NC
Subject: Swimming in Lisle/Naperville area

Hi all - I am visiting family in the Lisle area for the next two weeks and need advice on where I can get in some decent swims while visiting. I'm training for a couple of upcoming Oly's and then a 1/2 Iron in October so ideally I'd like to find a lap pool and/or a place for open water training. 

I already know about the Naperville YMCA, but looking for something closer in Lisle if possible. Would be open to joining some Masters sessions in the early am if they are handy. . .

Thanks.

2012-07-14 2:00 PM
in reply to: #4311284

Subject: RE: Swimming in Lisle/Naperville area
See the post about swimming in the western burbs. Also as far as open water my only suggestion would be to go.to.Ohio St in chicago
2012-07-15 11:40 AM
in reply to: #4311284

User image

Master
Straight outta Compton
Subject: RE: Swimming in Lisle/Naperville area
brunoblake - 2012-07-14 7:54 AM

Hi all - I am visiting family in the Lisle area for the next two weeks and need advice on where I can get in some decent swims while visiting. I'm training for a couple of upcoming Oly's and then a 1/2 Iron in October so ideally I'd like to find a lap pool and/or a place for open water training. 

I already know about the Naperville YMCA, but looking for something closer in Lisle if possible. Would be open to joining some Masters sessions in the early am if they are handy. . .

Thanks.

You might want to check some of the Naperville community pools.  Huntington is right up the block on Chicago, not sure if any of them have Masters.  I always suggest Lifetime Fitness in Warrenville for Masters, or TriSmart in Lemont.  I assume you're looking for something within running distance?

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Swimming in Lisle/Naperville area Rss Feed