General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Cannondale Slice 5 size 56 - $1650 shipped Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
SOLD
View 5 Gear Reviews of this product
2012-10-15 5:48 PM

Regular
Canton, MI
Subject: Cannondale Slice 5 size 56 - $1650 shipped

2011 Cannondale Slice 5 size 56. I'm 6'1" with a 34 inch inseam (longer legs/shorter torso) and this bike fits like a glove. I'm selling the bike because life has taken over and my time allocated for training for triathlon is next to zero. My loss is your gain.

Everything is stock except these few tweaks:

I swapped out the stock Shimano R500's for a pair of Easton Vista SL's (Same as the Easton EA50's. They don't have aero spokes like the R500a's but they're lighter).

Put red Michelin Pro Race 3 tires on the wheels (used these as race tires for this past season. They have about 100 miles on them and are in perfect condition, no cuts or punctures).

Swapped out the Cannondale C3, 31.8 stem with a specialized stem. 

Added an ISM Adamo Time Trial Saddle.

Added Red Look Keo CLassic Pedals (if you are using a different pedal system I won't include these and take money off the final price.)

I'm selling the bike with a wheel builder disc cover (will include heavy duty 3m electrical tape and wheel builder fasteners so you can choose how to fasten the cover to the wheels. Also comes with crack pipe adapter for bike pump so you can pump up your wheels with the cover on) &  Dark Speed Concepts Aero wedge. 

Bike Use

The bike was purchased in late January 2011. I trained on it indoor and outdoor for that entire season and raced in 4 or 5 sprint distance races. I also used it for this season, trained indoor and outdoor and raced in 3 sprint and olympic distance races and a half. According to my Garmin Connect account I put approximately 1500 miles on the bike since I bought it new

Bike Condition

I'll try to be as helpful as possible when answering questions pertaining to the condition. The bike has been used but well taken care of. It's never been crashed, dropped or hit by anything. The majority of the blemishes were caused by debris from outdoor use or rubbing from the various accessories I attached to the bike. I'll send pictures upon request of every blemish I found when I inspected it. 

Shipping

I'll be shipping the bike through my local bike store so it will be professionally boxed in a bike box with padding and shipped by them.

Please PM with any questions.

Edited by lamarvenoy 2012-10-15 6:17 PM
Sell Gear
SOLD
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Cannondale Slice 5 size 56 - $1650 shipped Rss Feed