General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Calaveras Duathlon - Long Course : Official Thread Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2013-01-12 10:07 PM

User image

Veteran
Austin
Subject: Calaveras Duathlon - Long Course : Official Thread

All right who is in Don (DSand97), Djastroman, Ironultrared, Gomes Bolt?  This is a nice little Du.  Hills not to bad, but rough road and chip seal in 2011.

I introduced Gomes to a nice little hilly ride Thursday night.  He did well for a 1st timer.  Hey we need to get together on swimming I need to stroke improvement.

Djastroman hope the leg is better.  See ya at Blue Northerner or Enchanted Rock if you miss Calaveras.

To the new year.

2013-01-14 9:25 AM
in reply to: #4575665

User image

Austin, Texas or Jupiter, Florida
Subject: RE: Calaveras Duathlon - Long Course : Official Thread
TXwildcat - 2013-01-12 10:07 PM

All right who is in Don (DSand97), Djastroman, Ironultrared, Gomes Bolt?  This is a nice little Du.  Hills not to bad, but rough road and chip seal in 2011.

I introduced Gomes to a nice little hilly ride Thursday night.  He did well for a 1st timer.  Hey we need to get together on swimming I need to stroke improvement.

Djastroman hope the leg is better.  See ya at Blue Northerner or Enchanted Rock if you miss Calaveras.

To the new year.

Indeed you did introduce me.  

For everyone else's information.  TXWildcat can ride, but at the same time, he will hang back with you when you're done used-up... 

That night ride was cool, but I definitely need some better lights for my own comfort level.

As for the race.  I can't make it that weekend.  I should have my family in-town for house-building stuff.  

We do need to plan a swim.  Maybe this weekend?  Anyone else wanna do a mile or so in the lake?

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Calaveras Duathlon - Long Course : Official Thread Rss Feed