General Discussion Triathlon Talk » anyone have euflexxa injection in their knee to solve pain? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2013-04-17 11:50 PM

New user

Subject: anyone have euflexxa injection in their knee to solve pain?

I've been through every type of physical therapy,gait changes,increased cadence to 90+ ,iced,nsaids,rested it,used a knee brace,changed shoes,added stability shoe to help with pronating foot.I've had MRI's to confirm that there is no damage,no meniscus tear, etc. I"VE TRIED EVERYTHING to prevent this knee pain after I run a few miles, but I cannot get this problem solved ! ...until my doctor asked me if I'm ready to get my knees "juiced" . He said a natural injection into the knee with a fluid called : euflexxa  would help and maybe solve my knee problem. It is NOT a drug, or a steroid or an anti-inflamatory of any sort, so I don't have to worry about that crap. Has anyone ever had this injected into their knees yet ,and can share their experience?? All I see online is releif that older folks get from it, but I would like to hear from runners and triathletes what their experience was. Please post your experience asap !!! race season is upon us, and I HAVE to do something SOON !!!

Thanks for your time !

ICEMAN

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » anyone have euflexxa injection in their knee to solve pain? Rss Feed