General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Place to stay in Grand Junction Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2013-05-11 11:22 AM

Regular
Subject: Place to stay in Grand Junction
I'm looking for a place to stay in Grand JUnction.  I can sleep on the floor of a home, apartment, hotel, etc..  I would like to race the HITS Half Ironman and can't afford the entry, plus gas, plus a place to stay so if someone would help me out I'd appreciate it.  I'm a 45 year old male school teacher.  Just need a place to crash Friday and Saturday night.  

2013-05-13 9:23 AM
in reply to: #4737751

User image

Pro
Parker, CO
Subject: RE: Place to stay in Grand Junction

whitecloud - 2013-05-11 10:22 AM I'm looking for a place to stay in Grand JUnction.  I can sleep on the floor of a home, apartment, hotel, etc..  I would like to race the HITS Half Ironman and can't afford the entry, plus gas, plus a place to stay so if someone would help me out I'd appreciate it.  I'm a 45 year old male school teacher.  Just need a place to crash Friday and Saturday night.  

I don't live in GJ but I have you thought about camping?  Highline Lake has a pretty nice campground with showers. I camped there when i did Highline Hustle.   It may be full right not but there are other campgrounds in the area.  Might check that out.

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Place to stay in Grand Junction Rss Feed