BT Development NOT Bugs, Enhancements » is there a how-to article? Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2013-05-20 11:40 AM

User image

Expert
Ontario
Subject: is there a how-to article?
I'm lost with some of the simple things... like I can't find how to enter weight in my log but I have seen 'health data' on other people's logs so I know it is possible.
Is there or will there be a how to page like we used to have, that shows us how to do things?

Edited by cathyd 2013-05-20 11:40 AM

2013-05-20 11:42 AM
in reply to: cathyd

User image

Expert
Ontario
Subject: Never mind... I found what I was looking for
found the health section... I just didn't see the little light blue on dark blue arrow on the drop down menu under training log.
New Thread
BT Development NOT Bugs, Enhancements » is there a how-to article? Rss Feed  
RELATED ARTICLES
date : April 18, 2011
author : Scott Tinley
comments : 1
Balancing the triathlete you are with your vision for the triathlete you could be.

date : May 5, 2008
author : TriPainter
comments : 1
I went into the pool area (as this was a pool swim) and got body marked. That's when it hit me that I was there to race - this was not a clinic.
date : September 24, 2007
author : mrakes1
comments : 0
Discussions on salt tablets, AM workout nutrition, coffee, post workout nutrition, whey powder, recovery nutrition, losing weight, Recoverite usage, the necessity of sugars and snack ideas.

date : April 2, 2006
author : TriDoc5280
comments : 2
This article will cover the basics on the nutritional needs of athletes and will include some standard recommendations from neutral bodies.
date : July 31, 2005
author : Mottyl
comments : 6
I had read the articles on BT, I'd trained, and I thought I had prepared. There were, however, a few things that I didn't internalize despite what I'd been told.

date : August 31, 2004
author : Ron
comments : 0
Access to more articles, full training log features, an entire detailed training plan library and plan support - plus many additional perks.