General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Newbie looking for local help Rss Feed  
Moderators: IndoIronYanti, k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2006-08-07 12:29 AM

Subject: Newbie looking for local help
Hi, I'm hoping to start training as a triathlete mostly for the purpose of getting in better shape. I regularly lift weights, and I was doing Karate for some time but found I wasn't getting out of it what I wanted. I'd really like to find a coach that could work with me locally here in Albany, NY. My ideal program would include running, biking, swiming as well as some weight lifting and perhaps some bag work (I'd like to continue working on my skills as a martial artist). I should mention as well that I've been lifting for some time now, but I have seen little to no actual improvement - and I've tried just about everything I can think of or have read. Any help in finding someone would be very much appreciated.

- Josh

2006-08-07 3:13 PM
in reply to: #503728

User image

Master
Des Moines, Iowa
Subject: RE: Newbie looking for local help
Hey Josh...congrats on starting to train.  You'll find it very addicitive...just perservere through those first few months.  There's quite a few folks here from NY; I'm sure someone will be able to help you with a coach.  Good luck training and welcome to BT :-)
New Thread
General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Newbie looking for local help Rss Feed