BT Development New Products and Sales! » I need your Help! Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2014-03-17 5:08 AM

Regular
Babylon
Subject: I need your Help!
I need your help!

Check out this awesome NEW product that holds your sunglasses to your bike! I developed this product this past year and I am working on getting it manufactured through running a kickstarter campaign.

$1 WILL HELP ME GET CLOSER TO MY GOAL!

Like it, Share It, Get It, Fund It.

Thank You

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/132486564/bike-sunglass-holding...

2014-04-02 10:21 PM
in reply to: moriatesg

User image

Richland, Washington
Subject: RE: I need your Help!
Hey Greg!

I think the idea is awesome! I need to go finish reading the whole campaign and I'll be in for a donation! I wish this would fit my bike, but I'm sure I'll be able to give it to my wife to put on her bike. You should find a way to make the mount for the P5
New Thread
BT Development New Products and Sales! » I need your Help! Rss Feed  
RELATED ARTICLES
date : January 22, 2013
author : Nancy Clark
comments : 0
What can I eat to heal quickly? How can I avoid getting fat while I'm unable to exercise? Should I be taking supplements? This article will address those concerns, plus more.

date : August 22, 2012
author : Nancy Clark
comments : 1
Confused about how much protein you need, when you need it, and the best kinds of protein? The following article answers some of the questions active people commonly ask about protein.
date : May 19, 2011
author : alicefoeller
comments : 3
First in a series of three articles about the basics, the niceties and the luxuries

date : February 22, 2010
author : mrakes1
Discussions on caloric needs for weightloss and workouts plus whole wheat breads.
date : March 7, 2007
author : Tri Swim Coach
Discussions on hand entry, common triathlete training mistakes, the best swim drills, useful swim tools and flip turn help.

date : June 5, 2006
author : acbadger
comments : 8
When I swim I struggle to get a full breath and consequently run down faster. I spend part of my training on the side of the pool gasping for air.
date : January 1, 2006
author : acbadger
comments : 1
I’ve signed up to do the St. Anthony’s Olympic Triathlon in April. I will be 49 in May and need some advice on a good training program to fit into my full time work schedule.

date : September 10, 2004
author : Ron
comments : 2
Your help is needed to keep BT the best of the best.