General Discussion Triathlon Talk » New Bike Pedal Survey Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2015-05-18 6:44 AM

New user
Subject: New Bike Pedal Survey
Hi All,

I am taking an Entrepreneurship course as part of my MBA program at Carnegie Mellon in Pittsburgh and my group’s project is based on an idea I had for a new bike pedal that I believe would be a good solution for commuters and/or triathletes and we are looking for some people to participate in interviews about the pedal either in person, over the phone, or filling out a survey.

If you would like to help us out we would really appreciate it. You can email me at dvilliot (at) tepper (dot) cmu (dot) edu or respond to this post.

Thanks,

Dave

2015-05-18 9:15 AM
in reply to: dvilliotti

Subject: RE: New Bike Pedal Survey
Emailed you.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » New Bike Pedal Survey Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

new "used" bike, what pedals?

Started by slaird
Views: 1327 Posts: 12

2011-11-25 1:27 PM aquagirl

do new bikes just not come with pedals?

Started by michael_runs
Views: 4590 Posts: 11

2011-10-17 4:07 PM tri808

Well it happened....v first time new bike & clipless pedals

Started by ditchdocff
Views: 918 Posts: 8

2010-08-23 12:08 PM thegoddess

new bike....scared by clipless pedals...advice? Pages: 1 2

Started by couch potato no more
Views: 2389 Posts: 29

2008-02-23 10:53 AM couch potato no more

New Pedals = New Bike Fit?

Started by Rencor
Views: 850 Posts: 3

2007-03-19 9:15 AM dursofd
RELATED ARTICLES
date : February 16, 2011
author : FitWerx
comments : 2
Road cyclists tend to have a higher cadence than triathletes. Why is this? Is it bad?

date : January 8, 2010
comments : 1
I am in the market for a new road bike, at several local bike stores I will test ride several bikes. Other than basic fit and components, how should I compare them while doing a test ride?
date : April 19, 2009
author : EnduranceFilms
comments : 15
Learn what the proper pedaling technique looks like and how to become a more efficient and economical cyclist.

date : December 15, 2008
comments : 2
I bought a new road bike in April and want to know how to properly maintain it during the season when I'm riding often and during the off season.
date : September 9, 2008
comments : 0
What is your opinion on cleat position? Is there a general rule that you follow when you first fit an athlete?

date : June 11, 2007
author : sportfactory
Learning about the proper pedal interface, how to best acheive pedal force, good cycling form and bike fit, we can learn to achieve greater bike speed.
date : December 7, 2006
author : Rich Strauss
comments : 1
By becoming more aware of your pedal stroke, you can choose to manipulate where and how you activate your leg muscles as your foot traces the circular trajectory at the cranks.

date : July 30, 2006
author : AMSSM
I started riding this spring with the Carnac shoes on Look pedals (with plenty of float). About five minutes into a ride I get sharp pain on the outer edge of my feet, just behind the pedal.