Other Resources The Political Joe » Trump vs Mueller Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2018-04-04 9:22 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Subject: Trump vs Mueller
https://www.yahoo.com/news/mueller-said-last-month-trump-not-crimina...

"Mueller said last month Trump not a criminal target 'at this point'."

I chuckle at how Yahoo news emphasized the caveat 'at this point' as if holding on for dear life. So you have a team of at least 17 lawyers, unlimited budget and 10 months of investigation and still Trump is not accused of a crime?! Sounds like a witch hunt to me. Either Mueller and his team are all inept or they are milking the blank check they were given or there was no Trump/Russian conspiracy. And if you haven't been able to tie Trump to criminal activity after nearly 11 months, the odds are pretty good there wasn't any.

If the only thing they try to claim is corruption of justice and there is no underlying crime all Trump will say is his motives were all political because he knew the investigation was a witch hunt to hurt him politically.

So why is this news coming out now? Apparently this was know about a month ago. I put on my tinfoil hat and formed a hypothesis. The Trump-hating libs and left wing media are being eased into a huge let down. It would simply crush them to find out that, after 11 months of believing Trump would be impeached when Mueller was able to prove a Trump/Russian conspiracy, they found out there was no crime. This buys the MSM some time to come up with some other conspiracy theory about Trump.

2018-04-04 10:31 AM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Expert
Floriduh
Subject: RE: Trump vs Mueller
Originally posted by Rogillio

I chuckle at how Yahoo news emphasized the caveat 'at this point' as if holding on for dear life. So you have a team of at least 17 lawyers, unlimited budget and 10 months of investigation and still Trump is not accused of a crime?! Sounds like a witch hunt to me. Either Mueller and his team are all inept or they are milking the blank check they were given or there was no Trump/Russian conspiracy. And if you haven't been able to tie Trump to criminal activity after nearly 11 months, the odds are pretty good there wasn't any.

If the only thing they try to claim is corruption of justice and there is no underlying crime all Trump will say is his motives were all political because he knew the investigation was a witch hunt to hurt him politically.

So why is this news coming out now? Apparently this was know about a month ago. I put on my tinfoil hat and formed a hypothesis. The Trump-hating libs and left wing media are being eased into a huge let down. It would simply crush them to find out that, after 11 months of believing Trump would be impeached when Mueller was able to prove a Trump/Russian conspiracy, they found out there was no crime. This buys the MSM some time to come up with some other conspiracy theory about Trump.

Why don't we all just relax and let the man do his job.
2018-04-04 11:15 AM
in reply to: Oysterboy

User image

Champion
Alabama
Originally posted by Oysterboy

Why don't we all just relax and let the man do his job.

I'd love to but every time the man farts it makes headlines that he is 'closing in on Trump'. I do have to wonder wth is taking so long.

Figure 17 lawyers x 2000 man-hours/year x .9 years = 30K man-hours of work.

30k billable hours x $200/hr = $6 million dollars

Yup, that's about what they have spent.....maybe more by now. I read they spent $5M as of Dec.

2018-04-04 11:17 AM

User image

Pro

It'll be going AT LEAST until the November elections.......what a joke. 

2018-04-04 11:28 AM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Champion
Alabama
Originally posted by Left Brain

Yup, I'm thinking the same thing. As long as it remains open the dems can point to it as evidence/proof there must be a Trump/Russian conspiracy.
2018-04-04 12:59 PM

User image

Expert
Floriduh

Yup, I'm thinking the same thing. As long as it remains open the dems can point to it as evidence/proof there must be a Trump/Russian conspiracy.

Yea, it' a witch hunt, tell that to the guy who got sentenced to 30 days yesterday and will likely lose his law license. Again, just let the man do his job, and just ignore the noise.

2018-04-04 1:02 PM

User image

Pro

Yea, it' a witch hunt, tell that to the guy who got sentenced to 30 days yesterday and will likely lose his law license. Again, just let the man do his job, and just ignore the noise.

But it's ALL noise, and it may be working for the Dems.  After all, they and the liberal media have no reason NOT to try to keep any possible Trump issues front and center.  As far as I can tell it's the entire platform for the Libs.

2018-04-04 1:05 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Pro

Wait....did you say 30 DAYS???  LMAO  

Look, if this thing gets all wrapped up, and all there ends up being is a handful of folks who went to country club prison for 30 days, I'm going to DEMAND (remember, I'm demanding and complaining about everything in solidarity with my Liberal brot.......er......frie......uh......acquaintances) that the Dems pay for every damn cent of it.  This whole "investigation" has been a crock of chit from the start......and it still is.

Edited by Left Brain 2018-04-04 1:10 PM
2018-04-04 1:10 PM

User image

Expert
Floriduh

Look, if this thing gets all wrapped up, and all there ends up being is a handful of folks who went to country club prison for 30 days, I'm going to DEMAND that the Dems pay for every damn cent of it.  This whole "investigation" has been a crock of chit from the start......and it still is.

The 30 days is nothing, losing his law license, that hurts.
2018-04-04 1:12 PM

User image

Champion
Alabama

Look, if this thing gets all wrapped up, and all there ends up being is a handful of folks who went to country club prison for 30 days, I'm going to DEMAND (remember, I'm demanding and complaining about everything in solidarity with my Liberal brot.......er......frie......uh......acquaintances) that the Dems pay for every damn cent of it.  This whole "investigation" has been a crock of chit from the start......and it still is.

Yeah, 30 day. I heard he requested Martha Stewart's old room as she had fixed it up real nice. I think he also requested a late check out.

2018-04-04 1:12 PM

User image

Pro

Look, if this thing gets all wrapped up, and all there ends up being is a handful of folks who went to country club prison for 30 days, I'm going to DEMAND that the Dems pay for every damn cent of it.  This whole "investigation" has been a crock of chit from the start......and it still is.

Seems pretty common for lawyers from what I've seen......he can get one in another state. LOL

2018-04-04 1:17 PM

User image

Expert
Floriduh

Seems pretty common for lawyers from what I've seen......he can get one in another state. LOL

No, he is convicted of a Federal felony. He will have to practice in another country, done is USA.
2018-04-04 1:21 PM

User image

Pro

Well, good......one less lawyer.

2018-04-04 2:32 PM

User image

Champion
Alabama

Bill Clinton lost his too. Just sayin’
New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Trump vs Mueller Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Trump vs Biden

Started by Oysterboy
Views: 525 Posts: 5

2018-03-23 10:50 AM Rogillio

Mueller Inidcts Russians Pages: 1 2

Started by Rogillio
Views: 1222 Posts: 45

2018-02-21 7:29 AM Rogillio