Other Resources The Political Joe » Do crazy people know they are crazy? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2018-04-04 12:36 PM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Subject: Do crazy people know they are crazy?
Do liberals know why they are liberal? Do conservatives know how they got their conservative beliefs?

I think my belief system stems from the way I was raised. I had many brothers and sisters and I think that played a big part. I learned that life is not always fair. In fact, life is unfair far more often than it is fair. I learn to rely on myself pretty early in life. I don't remember the fist time I went fishing. As far as I know, I was born fishing. I think I was 9 or 10 when I started hunting on my own. When I was 15 I started working in grocery store. I worked there after school from 3:30 till 8 pm every night and often worked 6 to 6 on Saturday and 8 to 8 on Sunday. Often I would have 40 hrs for the week....while I was in HS. I bought all my own food and my own clothes. Dad bought me a car and provided insurance. Dad seldom talked about politics....Louisiana is known for their corrupt politicians.

Trivia: George Washington was actually born in Louisiana. When he was 10 years old he cut down the family pine tree. When he was asked if he had cut down the pine tree he said, "I cannot tell a lie. I cut down the pine tree." His daddy said to his mother, "Mother, we are going to have to move to the east coast. This boy has no future in politics in Louisiana."

True story. ;-)

I think too the older I get the more conservative I become....not sure why.

Speaking of Louisiana politics, Trump should use this line when they call him a 'dictator':

"A man is not a dictator when he is given a commission from the people and carries it out." — Huey P. Long

2018-04-04 12:56 PM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Expert
Floriduh
Subject: RE: Do crazy people know they are crazy?
Originally posted by Rogillio

Do liberals know why they are liberal? Do conservatives know how they got their conservative beliefs?

I think my belief system stems from the way I was raised. I had many brothers and sisters and I think that played a big part. I learned that life is not always fair. In fact, life is unfair far more often than it is fair. I learn to rely on myself pretty early in life. I don't remember the fist time I went fishing. As far as I know, I was born fishing. I think I was 9 or 10 when I started hunting on my own. When I was 15 I started working in grocery store. I worked there after school from 3:30 till 8 pm every night and often worked 6 to 6 on Saturday and 8 to 8 on Sunday. Often I would have 40 hrs for the week....while I was in HS. I bought all my own food and my own clothes. Dad bought me a car and provided insurance. Dad seldom talked about politics....Louisiana is known for their corrupt politicians.

Trivia: George Washington was actually born in Louisiana. When he was 10 years old he cut down the family pine tree. When he was asked if he had cut down the pine tree he said, "I cannot tell a lie. I cut down the pine tree." His daddy said to his mother, "Mother, we are going to have to move to the east coast. This boy has no future in politics in Louisiana."

True story. ;-)

Speaking of Louisiana politics, Trump should use this line when they call him a 'dictator':

"A man is not a dictator when he is given a commission from the people and carries it out." — Huey P. Long

Loss of brain cells
2018-04-04 1:04 PM
in reply to: Oysterboy

User image

Champion
Alabama
Originally posted by Oysterboy

True story. ;-)

Loss of brain cells

LOL Walked right into that one.
2018-04-04 1:17 PM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Pro
Tejas

True story. ;-)

Loss of brain cells

The proverbial low hanging fruit.
2018-04-04 1:29 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Pro

Hell, I'm the same now as I was when I was a kid...it's the way we were raised...the only difference is back then it was just called common sense.

Edited by Left Brain 2018-04-04 1:29 PM
2018-04-04 2:53 PM
in reply to: mdg2003

User image

Champion
Alabama
Originally posted by mdg2003

True story. ;-)

Loss of brain cells

The proverbial low hanging fruit.

As I wrote yesterday, it is much easier to fire off a quick one-liner sarcastic insult than to respond with a well thought out, insigeful response. But it’s all good. I assume we are all here for entertainment/relaxation and not to push an agenda. If it weren’t for the occasional smack-down and wisecrack it would not be any fun. Personally all of my posts are well thought out and insightful. And if I say a pissant can pull a freight train, you can hitch him up!

New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Do crazy people know they are crazy? Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Trump mocked....by ignorant people

Started by Rogillio
Views: 582 Posts: 6

2018-03-15 6:41 AM Left Brain

btw Rog, I am so sorry Pages: 1 2

Started by spudone
Views: 1419 Posts: 30

2017-12-04 4:41 PM Bob Loblaw

You're doing it wrong Tiger

Started by mdg2003
Views: 1001 Posts: 11