Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2018-04-05 8:33 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Subject: Blue Wave
Read this quote this morning in an article warning democrats:

Voltaire: “I can take care of my enemies, but Lord protect me from my friends.”

Every time Hillary opens her mouth she steps on her dck and democrats squirm. Then former Justice Stephens' talk about repealing the second amendment motivates the right. Planned Parenthood says that Disney need a character to have an abortion. Then there is the whole Russian/Trump conspiracy the left has put too much stock in. If that collapses, as I believe it will, Katie bar the door, the left will come unglued and all you will see is "Mueller is a republican, what did you expect". The left's double-gainer will make the Comey flip-flop-flip look like child's play.

I also read that the DNC just announced the have huge debt of like $160 million. Not sure how you fund congressional races when you are that much in debt?!

So I will go out on a limbs and defy the current conventional wisdom and predict the republican hold both houses of Congress.

Make your prediction and we can revisit this thread in November and see that I was right....(or wrong).

2018-04-05 8:38 AM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Pro
Subject: RE: Blue Wave

Hating is not a good platform......I don't believe the Blue Whine will be able to turn into a blue wave.

2018-04-05 1:20 PM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Champion
Alabama
"House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi vowed Wednesday that Democrats will rework the GOP tax bill if they successfully retake the House in the 2018 midterm elections."

I don't care if you are a rep or dem if you say your want to repeal my 'raise' (average about $1,600 per tax payer) I am not inclined to vote for you.

Of course this is all BS (rhetoric) since, they might take the house, doubtful they will take the Senate and certainly won't have the votes to override a veto.

Running against the tax cuts is bad politics IMO. What they (the dems) ought to do is run on cutting taxes for families making less than $500k or something positive like that. She called the tax cuts crumbs....ok, so pass a bigger cut in federal income tax for individuals/families. I'll take it. My wife and I paid over $41k in federal income tax last year.

2018-04-05 4:41 PM

User image

Champion
Alabama
https://www.nysun.com/national/gop-will-soon-reap-what-democrats-sow...

This guy must of read my post! Much more articulate than I.
2018-04-05 8:44 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Maryland

Originally posted by Rogillio "House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi vowed Wednesday that Democrats will rework the GOP tax bill if they successfully retake the House in the 2018 midterm elections." I don't care if you are a rep or dem if you say your want to repeal my 'raise' (average about $1,600 per tax payer) I am not inclined to vote for you. Of course this is all BS (rhetoric) since, they might take the house, doubtful they will take the Senate and certainly won't have the votes to override a veto. Running against the tax cuts is bad politics IMO. What they (the dems) ought to do is run on cutting taxes for families making less than $500k or something positive like that. She called the tax cuts crumbs....ok, so pass a bigger cut in federal income tax for individuals/families. I'll take it. My wife and I paid over $41k in federal income tax last year.

or maybe they keep the "raise" for those making less than 250k and close the BS loopholes for passthrough entities and raise taxes on the wealthy...

2018-04-05 8:53 PM
in reply to: dmiller5

User image

Pro

Yeah....Pelosi, McCaskill, etc. are gonna raise their own taxes.  LMAOOOOOOOOO

2018-04-06 10:48 AM
in reply to: dmiller5

User image

Pro
Tejas
Originally posted by dmiller5

Originally posted by Rogillio "House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi vowed Wednesday that Democrats will rework the GOP tax bill if they successfully retake the House in the 2018 midterm elections." I don't care if you are a rep or dem if you say your want to repeal my 'raise' (average about $1,600 per tax payer) I am not inclined to vote for you. Of course this is all BS (rhetoric) since, they might take the house, doubtful they will take the Senate and certainly won't have the votes to override a veto. Running against the tax cuts is bad politics IMO. What they (the dems) ought to do is run on cutting taxes for families making less than $500k or something positive like that. She called the tax cuts crumbs....ok, so pass a bigger cut in federal income tax for individuals/families. I'll take it. My wife and I paid over $41k in federal income tax last year.

or maybe they keep the "raise" for those making less than 250k and close the BS loopholes for passthrough entities and raise taxes on the wealthy...

Ah the pillar of the democrat platform, class warfare. This is one of the reasons Donald J Trump is your President right now. Time for people to not worry about what the other guy pays or doesnt pay in taxes, it's none of their business.
New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Blue Wave Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Blue wave

Started by Rogillio
Views: 643 Posts: 18

2018-03-20 9:10 AM Rogillio