Other Resources The Political Joe » Nobel Peace Prize Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2018-05-07 8:42 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Subject: Nobel Peace Prize
I think IF Trump ends up striking a deal with NK to de-nuclearize the Korean peninsula he would indeed be deserving of the Nobel Peace Price. I think talk of it now is premature. OTOH, it was awarded to Obama based on what they thought me might do....before he has actually done anything! This really devalued the Nobel Prize IMO. Some on the Nobel committee would later state that it was a mistake to award it to Obama and that he failed to live up to expectations. Likewise, I think talk of awarding it to Trump is premature. But....if he does reach a deal with NK, he should get it. Will he? Doubtful. Liberals' collective heads would explode and unlikely the Nobel committee would award it to him.

2018-05-08 8:44 AM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE
Subject: RE: Nobel Peace Prize

Originally posted by Rogillio I think IF Trump ends up striking a deal with NK to de-nuclearize the Korean peninsula he would indeed be deserving of the Nobel Peace Price. I think talk of it now is premature. OTOH, it was awarded to Obama based on what they thought me might do....before he has actually done anything! This really devalued the Nobel Prize IMO. Some on the Nobel committee would later state that it was a mistake to award it to Obama and that he failed to live up to expectations. Likewise, I think talk of awarding it to Trump is premature. But....if he does reach a deal with NK, he should get it. Will he? Doubtful. Liberals' collective heads would explode and unlikely the Nobel committee would award it to him.

Obama does still hold the record for most bombs dropped by a Nobel Peace Prize winner. ;-)

New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Nobel Peace Prize Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

NK/SK Peace?

Started by Rogillio
Views: 157 Posts: 3

2018-04-30 3:58 PM tuwood