Other Resources The Political Joe » MSNBC/CNN Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2018-07-03 8:10 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Subject: MSNBC/CNN
Do not underestimate the entertainment value of MSNBC and CNN. Flipped to MSNBC in the break room this morning while getting coffee. They had Stormy Daniels' attorney on. No idea why and don't care. I just chuckled and turned the channel. On CNN the host asked one of their guest a question while slamming Trump and throwing Pruitt under the bus at the same time. The guest said, "Well, you stated the answer in your question....." LOL, yeah, exactly! Guess if you want to push a narrative or talking point, you provide the answers you want hear in your question.

This weekend an MSNBC host, Joy Reid asked a long question to her guest reporter in the field about the immigration protests. There really was not a question but more of a position she wanted the field reporter to agree with. The reporter answered, "No, you are right...." and went on to state exactly what Reid had said. Always found that an interesting way to respond. Shouldn't you say, "Yes, you are right...."?

No saying Fox doesn't do the same thing....but they usually have guests and a few reporters on from the left.....to spice things up. I need to call them about "The Five". They have 4 conservatives and 1 liberal. Not exactly 'fair and balanced'. BTW, I saw they had Donna Brazile as one of the 5. Guess Donna couldn't find work on CNN of MSNBC after slamming Hillary.

2018-07-03 8:36 AM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Pro
Subject: RE: MSNBC/CNN

No matter how hysterically funny or absurd this all gets, I just want the liberal media and the Dems to keep doing exactly what they are doing. 

New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » MSNBC/CNN Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

MSNBC Karma

Started by Rogillio
Views: 140 Posts: 1

2018-04-27 12:14 PM Rogillio

Gigapixel CNN

Started by mdg2003
Views: 312 Posts: 1

2018-01-21 12:05 PM mdg2003