Other Resources The Political Joe » Somebody's lying Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2018-07-23 9:12 PM

User image

Pro
Subject: Somebody's lying

I like to read CNN probably more than any other "news" site.  It helps me understand where "the other side" is coming from in my day to day work.  But I also read Fox and other "news" sites.

I have said from day one that before this is over,  James Comey will be the guy who screwed the pooch in all of this Clinton email, Russian Collusion BULLCRAP.  I know this because his behavior in the month leading up to the election was absolutely bizarre. First I thought he handed Trump the election, then I realized he was just trying to cover his arse when he realized how bad he had screwed up and drastically backpeddled..  Now I think his motivation borders on treason with his opinions on our President.  This guy is a complete joke.

If you have a minute.....read this piece.  This is not an opinion piece....this is an article that examines the testimony of two men, high ranking FBI officials.  Feel free to stop when you get to "someone is lying" (I know reading Fox will be stressful /triggering LOL enough for many of you)......because SOMEONE is.  You want to give odds on who it is? 

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/07/23/gregg-jarrett-comey-and-strzok-two-key-players-in-scheme-to-clear-clinton-and-frame-trump.html

Edited by Left Brain 2018-07-23 9:16 PM
New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Somebody's lying Rss Feed