Other Resources The Political Joe » John Brennan.... Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2018-08-20 9:12 PM

User image

Pro
Subject: John Brennan....

Is threatening to sue the President to keep his security clearance. 

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! 

This guy was DIRECTOR of the CIA???   

2018-08-21 7:32 AM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Champion
Alabama
Subject: RE: John Brennan....
Trump: SMACK
Brennan: Thank you sir, may I have another?
Trump: SMACK
Brennan: Thank you sir, may I have another?

I would love to see Giuliani depose Brennan under oath!

I'm not sure what basis in law Brennan thinks he has to sue the POTUS but it reminds me of another case....

A woman was in hospital to have her leg amputated. By some mix-up they amputated the wrong leg! Of course they had to go back and amputate the bad leg too. She was going to sue the hospital but her lawyer told her.......wait for it......she didn't have a leg to stand on!
2018-08-23 11:32 AM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Buttercup

I don't know if Brennan has a case or not, haven't read anything regarding what legal basis he might have for making a case.

I do believe Trump has no basis for "allowing" Rudy to handle the case. Rudy is a private citizen, he has no authority to prosecute or defend the government on any case. That is the purview and authority of the DOJ.

To say that Donald would give him the case (or whatever Rudy said) is twaddle. The nonsense that gets thrown around these days is flying at ridiculous speeds. Wait ... I believe that's called (checking ...) ludicrous speed.

2018-08-23 1:20 PM
in reply to: Renee

User image

Champion
Alabama
Originally posted by Renee

I don't know if Brennan has a case or not, haven't read anything regarding what legal basis he might have for making a case.

I do believe Trump has no basis for "allowing" Rudy to handle the case. Rudy is a private citizen, he has no authority to prosecute or defend the government on any case. That is the purview and authority of the DOJ.

To say that Donald would give him the case (or whatever Rudy said) is twaddle. The nonsense that gets thrown around these days is flying at ridiculous speeds. Wait ... I believe that's called (checking ...) ludicrous speed.

I'm not sure what the heck Rudy's formal title is. Seems to be working as a political operative driving the narrative as best he can to help Trump. He tends to be over the top at times with his shoot from the hip comments. But he was a federal prosecutor at the DOJ for 20 years so I don't discount him too much. Doesn't matter who would actually depose Brennan, Rudy would still be able to provide a list of questions to whomever actually deposes Brennan. Of all the players in this epic CF I think Brennan is the one most likely to go to jail for using the intel community to help throw and election and for conspiring to undo the 2016 election. I honestly think he is motivated by fear. His best defense is to go on offense and do whatever he can to make people think Trump is a Russian operative in hopes of swinging congress to the dems so all the corruption can be swept under the rug.

Comey, Clapper, Rice, Yates, Strzok, Ohr, Brennan, McCabe, Page, et al should all be afraid. Keep in mind IG Horowitz and his team of 400+ investigators at the OIG are still investigating. Also, people have all but forgotten Sessions' appointed U.S. attorney John Huber. He is the prosecutor tasked with looking into allegations of abuse of power at the FBI. Haven't heard sight nor sound of him since he as appointed in March. There is so much more that will be coming out.....just not in the way the media likes to think it will.

2018-08-23 1:53 PM

User image

Buttercup

What specific crime do you think Brennan has committed or might be charged with?

Rudy is a private citizen acting in a private role. I don't know if he's actually being paid by Donald for ... whatever it is he thinks he's doing on tv. Rudy appears to be very much in mental decline. Poor man.

Again, I don't know what basis Brennan would have to appeal Donald's intemperate revocation of his security clearance, but I do know that it is a matter for the federal government and not for one of Donald's non-governmental cronies to litigate. That's just more wrestle mania kind of rhetoric they're fond of employing (because it excites their base!). 

I think none of the people you mentioned have a thing to fear. Donald and his cronies are desperately trying to muddy the waters; deny and deflect is their go-to response to their mounting problems and imminent doom. I don't believe for a second that the folks you mentioned have committed any crimes. I believe Donald desperately needs people to believe his twaddle, though. Also, Donald desperately needs opponents, boogeymen and women against whom he can rail , trash talk and battle (wrestle mania), a heel against which to juxtapose himself. Every effective dictator knows that to get the masses to swallow your injustices and crimes, you've got to give them a bigger villain against whom you will protect them. Donald projects all his crippling flaws, crimes and misdemeanors on anyone/everyone who criticizes or opposes him. This isn't rocket science.

2018-08-24 8:17 AM
in reply to: Renee

User image

Champion
Alabama
Originally posted by Renee

What specific crime do you think Brennan has committed or might be charged with?

Rudy is a private citizen acting in a private role. I don't know if he's actually being paid by Donald for ... whatever it is he thinks he's doing on tv. Rudy appears to be very much in mental decline. Poor man.

Again, I don't know what basis Brennan would have to appeal Donald's intemperate revocation of his security clearance, but I do know that it is a matter for the federal government and not for one of Donald's non-governmental cronies to litigate. That's just more wrestle mania kind of rhetoric they're fond of employing (because it excites their base!). 

I think none of the people you mentioned have a thing to fear. Donald and his cronies are desperately trying to muddy the waters; deny and deflect is their go-to response to their mounting problems and imminent doom. I don't believe for a second that the folks you mentioned have committed any crimes. I believe Donald desperately needs people to believe his twaddle, though. Also, Donald desperately needs opponents, boogeymen and women against whom he can rail , trash talk and battle (wrestle mania), a heel against which to juxtapose himself. Every effective dictator knows that to get the masses to swallow your injustices and crimes, you've got to give them a bigger villain against whom you will protect them. Donald projects all his crippling flaws, crimes and misdemeanors on anyone/everyone who criticizes or opposes him. This isn't rocket science.

In 2014, Brennan flat-out denied hacking into computers used by the Senate Intelligence Committee, which was at the time investigating the CIA's use of harsh interrogation measures against terrorists. Lying under oath is pretty serious offense. He should have had his clearance revoked in 2014 but of course he was Obama's boy so he got a pass. He now works for CNN and is doing his best to undermine the President of the United State.....he should NOT have access to classified data.

What we do know is we don't know all the facts. We have seen no evidence of a Trump/Russian conspiracy. None! Yet for 2 years the left/dems/MSM has been using this narrative to try to destroy Trump. I think it is time to put up or shut up. Look, this has been investigated by the FBI, two different committees in the House, the Senate, Mueller and his team of 20+ lawyers and 10,000 journalists and yet there is still no evidence of a Trump/Russian conspiracy. Manafort convicted of crimes that have NOTHING to do with Trump yet the talking heads in the media are just giddy about it because now they can say, "see, Trump is corrupt and this is why Mueller is needed".

One thing for sure, eventually the truth about who 'meddled' in the 2016 election will come out. The OIG and a US Attorney are still digging and that includes the bogus Clinton email investigation, unlawful unmasking, the Clinton Foundation, FISA abuse, etc.

Things will get uglier before they get better......the swamp is being drained.....maybe not the way Trump wanted it to be drained but it is being drained. I look for bigger 'bombshells' (hate that cliché'd overused word) to come from the IG and US Attorney than from Mueller.

2018-08-24 11:24 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Sen. John Kennedy (R-La.) told CNN's Manu Raju on Wednesday that former CIA Director John Brennan is “a butthead” and has given the intelligence community “a bad name.”

Us Louisiana boys don't mince words. LOL
New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » John Brennan.... Rss Feed