Other Resources The Political Joe » Adam Schiff... Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2019-02-06 1:03 PM

User image

Pro
Subject: Adam Schiff...

is the biggest weasel to ever serve in Congress.  Where do these people come from???

2019-02-06 1:13 PM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Pro
Tejas
Subject: RE: Adam Schiff...
You never heard of the birds and the weasels?
2019-02-06 2:00 PM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Champion
Alabama
Originally posted by Left Brain

is the biggest weasel to ever serve in Congress.  Where do these people come from???

California...the land of fruits and nuts.

I agree he is a weasel. He claimed 2 years ago he had seen "proof" of Trump/Russian collusion.....and yet never produced it. So either he flat out lied through his teeth or exaggerated what saw. He buddy, Eric Swalwell gives Schiff a run for his money when it comes to the biggest weasel. He told Tucker Carlson that he had 'proof' of collusion. So Tucker had him on his show for the big reveal. Only there was no big reveal. What Swalwell cited as 'proof' was the Trump Tower meeting! That was his big "aha!" moment. He's yet another California nut.

I think both Schiff and Swalwell both have ambitions to become senators and, subsequently, will say and do ANYTHING to get their face on TV.....and the biased media is all too happy to accommodate them. At least Swalwell had the nads to go on Tucker Carlson and answer some tough questions. You will never find Schiff on anything but CNN or PMSNBC. So I guess you are right, he is the bigger weasel and Swalwell is the lesser of two weasels.

Speaking of rodents.....I think a squirrel has taken up residence in my pontoon boat! My concern is he will crew cables and wires. Not sure if squirrels do that but they are rodents so my guess is they do....not for food but for bedding. So last night I set a rodent trap on my boat and put some shelled pecans and walnuts for bait. I'm going to kill him and eat him!

2019-02-06 2:59 PM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Pro

They will eat wires (squirrels, not Schiff, although it'd be good if he did).  I had one get into the siding on my porch a few years back....I didn't know he was in there until we started to smell him.....he ate through the electric and killed himself.  We did not eat him, the vultures did.

New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Adam Schiff... Rss Feed