Other Resources The Political Joe » This is why...... Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2020-03-27 6:58 PM

User image

Pro
Subject: This is why......

Hillary Clinton tweeted today after the U.S.cases topped 100,000:

"He did promise 'America First', Clinton wrote"

This type of tone deaf stupidity is why President Trump will be re-elected.  The Democrat party, as it stood 8 years ago, is dead.

Congratulations!!

2020-03-27 7:11 PM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

, Arizona
Subject: RE: This is why......
You're going to play the "stupid tweets" card LB? Really? LOL!
2020-03-27 10:09 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Pro
No bro.....I'm gonna play the "thank you for continuing to hand Trump his re-election" card. When will you ever learn??? LMAO

Edited by Left Brain 2020-03-27 10:09 PM
2020-03-27 10:30 PM

User image

Pro
As long as the Democrats let Clinton, Pelosi, Schumer, and now, laughably, Biden be the party's mouthpieces they have no chance to unseat Trump. You really don't understand that do you?
2020-03-28 1:31 AM

User image

, Arizona
Sorry LB, you're on your own as far as leaving that bubble. Their base is more anti-Trump than pro-Biden, if you think them taking shots at Trump is going to hurt their chances I've overestimated your grasp of the political climate. It's hard to say what will happen, depends if younger voters show up this time. You sound about as certain as the Hillary supporters did, go figure.
2020-03-28 2:12 AM
in reply to: Synon

User image

Pro
Originally posted by SynonSorry LB, you're on your own as far as leaving that bubble. Their base is more anti-Trump than pro-Biden, if you think them taking shots at Trump is going to hurt their chances I've overestimated your grasp of the political climate. It's hard to say what will happen, depends if younger voters show up this time. You sound about as certain as the Hillary supporters did, go figure.
It doesn't hurt their chances at all, it just increases Trump's chances. How do you think he won in the first place....the majority of people in this country are sick and tired of the political establishment....and with good reason. That has not changed since 2016. Trump will easily win re-election.....and the bumbling Democrat political establishment has ensured it.

2020-03-28 10:52 AM

User image

, Arizona
Originally posted by Left Brain

How do you think he won in the first place....the majority of people in this country are sick and tired of the political establishment....and with good reason. That has not changed since 2016. Trump will easily win re-election.....and the bumbling Democrat political establishment has ensured it.

NO. The majority of people didn't vote for Trump, 3 million less in fact. To be clear, the majority of republicans were tired of THEIR political establishment, the democrats are somewhat (hence the Bernie phenomenon) but are still split. A large number of younger dems were complacent in 2016, they were as sure Clinton would win as you are now about Trump so why even show up. Often people vote against a candidate rather than for one, that will surely be a big factor. Look at how much Trumps constant bumbling has affected his own base... none, they are resolute and unflinching. The dems are no different. You will never see it anyway but your own, you've made that perfect clear. Unfortunately you don't learn much with that attitude.
2020-03-28 2:56 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Champion
Alabama
Originally posted by Synon

Originally posted by Left Brain

How do you think he won in the first place....the majority of people in this country are sick and tired of the political establishment....and with good reason. That has not changed since 2016. Trump will easily win re-election.....and the bumbling Democrat political establishment has ensured it.

NO. The majority of people didn't vote for Trump, 3 million less in fact. To be clear, the majority of republicans were tired of THEIR political establishment, the democrats are somewhat (hence the Bernie phenomenon) but are still split. A large number of younger dems were complacent in 2016, they were as sure Clinton would win as you are now about Trump so why even show up. Often people vote against a candidate rather than for one, that will surely be a big factor. Look at how much Trumps constant bumbling has affected his own base... none, they are resolute and unflinching. The dems are no different. You will never see it anyway but your own, you've made that perfect clear. Unfortunately you don't learn much with that attitude.

To be fair he did not say the majority of the country voted for him. He said the majority are sick of the establishment. Presumable many Dems didn’t like the coronation of the heir to to the thrown and perhaps stayed home because they were sick of politics as usual - that is promise change and not deliver.

The Dems has better have a brokered convention and dump Biden. Trump will destroy Biden. Biden cannot think on his feet and when he tries it results in another utube video for people to laugh at. Best hope for Dems is Cuomo. He is holding daily rallies just like Trump. I’ve watched him and like his no BS way. He is articulate and seems to speak from his heart. I disagree with his liberal ideology but he seems way more electable than Biden who is clearly showing signs of old age...if not dementia.

Edited by Rogillio 2020-03-28 2:57 PM
2020-03-28 3:27 PM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

, Arizona
Many of the dems think Biden is the safe choice, I think they rely too heavily on his name recognition as being Obama's VP.

Obviously the last election showed polls don't always correlate with the election outcome, but Biden does seem to have an advantage in terms of numbers at this point. Of course the swing voters will likely decide which way it goes.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/us/general_e...

Curious why you think he will get destroyed? Data driven or a hunch?
2020-03-28 4:00 PM
in reply to: Synon

User image

Champion
Alabama
Originally posted by Synon

Many of the dems think Biden is the safe choice, I think they rely too heavily on his name recognition as being Obama's VP.

Obviously the last election showed polls don't always correlate with the election outcome, but Biden does seem to have an advantage in terms of numbers at this point. Of course the swing voters will likely decide which way it goes.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/us/general_e...

Curious why you think he will get destroyed? Data driven or a hunch?

Those are national polls and as Hillary learned we don’t elect by popular vote. We also know the polls were all wrong in 2016. Part of that was people shamed by the media for supporting Trump and refusing to admit it to a pollster.

I’ve seen Biden debate and I’ve seen Trump debate. Let’s face it, the ‘debates’ are not debates. I competed in debates in college and what we call debates are not debates! What we have is more like extemporaneous speaking competition - which I also competed in at the HS and collegiate level. Trump has the gift of gab, Biden does not. Trump can cite facts and statistics, albeit he is often wrong, but Biden cannot. Biden has a temper and is easily provoked and Trump will push every button...Ukraine, China, that fact that he has never had a job in the private sector yet he is a millionaire, etc. Is it a hunch to say Ali would destroy Sugar Ray? No, they were not even in the same weight class.

Biden also has a long voting record that Trump will exploit.

I often give advise to democrats here but they never read or heed my advice. Trump will destroy Biden or Sanders. The only hope for Dems is to find someone else. I even think Bloomberg has a better chance against Trump than Biden or Sanders.

2020-03-28 8:17 PM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Pro

Biden can barely function on his own.  I feel sorry for him.  I thought sure that by now at least his wife, who appears to be a great gal, would pull the plug. 

My god, his messages about the virus were, well, I don't have the words for them......I was embarrassed for him.  There are times he clearly is suffering  from a diminished capacity to even form a coherent thought on his own.  That man will never be President.

I don't really know what will become of the Democrat Party......they will likely go the way of Adam Schiff....anybody heard from him lately?? LMAO

2020-03-29 8:22 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama
“I would make it a rent freeze for at least the next three months. Freeze it and forgive it, “. - Biden

C’mon Joe. Think about this. So if you own rental property you likely have a mortgage that you have to pay. Should the landlord “eat 3 months rent”? Should the landlord stiff the bank so the bank has to eat it? Who decides who gets to skip their rent payment? How do you forced a landlord to allow this tenants to skip 3 months payments? Are we going to nationalize all rental property?
New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » This is why...... Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

This is why the progressive Left looks so stupid.....

Started by Left Brain
Views: 480 Posts: 1

2019-11-29 2:17 PM Left Brain

This is why.....

Started by Left Brain
Views: 361 Posts: 4

2019-10-09 7:15 AM tuwood