Other Resources 2021 Beginner Triathlete Mentor Program » Todd’s Tri Turtles 9 (Sprints, 5K, 10K, Whatever) Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
Show Per page

of 3

2021-03-31 6:37 AM
in reply to: Hunting Triathlete

User image

Subject: RE: Todd’s Tri Turtles 9 (Sprints, 5K, 10K, Whatever)
Originally posted by Hunting Triathlete

Well gang I have made up my mind and had help with the decision through day to day life. I will not be doing Texas 70.3 as I have not trained and in a lot of cases not had time to train. I also with my wife’s anger have decided to sell / trade my Tri bike for an XC or light Trail mountain bike. What I’ve decided would be best is to keep running and swimming while utilizing mountain bike trails while we camp or I have time to access them. I will also utilize a good in door training for it. With this I will be ready and able for road or trail events as well as Xterra off road triathlons. I have also found that there are a lot more long distance endurance mountain bike events than I ever imagined. My goal is to have everything in place and ready to roll at the start of April. I’ll keep those still here up to date with the process. I look forward to doing something similar but largely different

Hey Todd,

I'm interested on your thoughts as to the type of bike you'll use for Xterra. What do you look for?

2021-04-02 2:53 PM
in reply to: #5275466

User image

Subject: RE: Todd’s Tri Turtles 9 (Sprints, 5K, 10K, Whatever)
Overheard a several swimmers at the pool this am talking about the Galveston Tx Ironman event coming up on the 12th....they’ve been hard at it in the pool since late winter;

I just did my normal slow swim!!!
New Thread
Other Resources 2021 Beginner Triathlete Mentor Program » Todd’s Tri Turtles 9 (Sprints, 5K, 10K, Whatever) Rss Feed  
Show Per page

of 3