General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Just another new guy Rss Feed  
Moderators: IndoIronYanti, k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2003-12-19 12:50 PM

Subject: Just another new guy
My name is Tribble, and as the subject states, I am a new guy to the triathlon arena. Along with 4 co-workers, I am planning to run a sprint on Memorial Day '04.

I currently work in an engineering firm, and am planning to return to school full-time in the Fall of '04 to finish my mechanical engineering degree.

I was in the Marine Corps for 6 years. Since finishing my contract, I have let my physical fitness go by the way-side. I am making the Memorial Day Sprint my goal to get me into shape.

Tribble

2003-12-19 1:06 PM
in reply to: #2697

Memphis, TN
Subject: RE: Just another new guy
Good to hear from you Tribble. I myself am also new to triathlons. I've only been on this site for a few days, but I love it so far. The members of this site are great, so I hope you enjoy yourself here too.

Toaje
2003-12-19 8:52 PM

User image

Champion
Gold member

hey trib?  its cool that u have 4 coworkers willing to go along with this.  u will have plenty of people to answer to the next day if u missed your training! 

great goal u have.  let us know if u have any questions, we'd be honored to help.

2003-12-20 9:03 AM

User image

Central Louisiana
I agree with Ron that it is cool to have 4 other coworkers training with you. Welcome to the board and good luck with your training.

Still Tri'n,
Michael
New Thread
General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Just another new guy Rss Feed