General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Great to be back and at it again! Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2003-12-23 9:37 PM

User image

Central Louisiana
Subject: Great to be back and at it again!
In the later part of November I had decide to take up mountain biking and made my first ride. Didn't have any spills mostly becasue I was tenative about this new experience. Well the last few weeks, it has been impossible for me to do any training and I just have learned to accept that as a fact during this time of the year. Sunday I jumped out on the trails again and road my mountain bike. It was great, lungs were burning, legs were burning, butt was sore, it was great to be back out there. I fell about four times and got several scapes and cuts on my legs, but it is worth it to be back in the saddle. I really feel that I will be way ahead of schedule for hitting the road when the weather warms back up. I will carry a pretty laid back schedule until the first of the year and then we will start for 2004 season, YEAH BABY!

Still Tri'n,
Michael

Edited by Michael 2003-12-23 9:45 PM

2003-12-24 3:29 AM
in reply to: #2851

Extreme Veteran
PohangSi
Subject: RE: Great to be back and at it again!
Excellent! Mountain biking is a blast. Anything you do this time of year is like money in the bank come spring. Have fun!
JD
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Great to be back and at it again! Rss Feed