General Discussion Race Reports! » Hartford Park and Rec Winter Fun Run Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

Hartford Park and Rec Winter Fun Run - Run5k

View Member's Race Log
Hartford, Wisconsin
United States
38F / 3C
Overcast
Total Time = 22m 25s
Overall Rank = /
Age Group =
Age Group Rank = 0/
Pre-race routine:

Had breakfast and hubby and kids were all up so I asked them if they wanted to come- they did. This was just a fun run- no offical times- just someone yelling them out at the end.
Event warmup:

no warm up- should have if I wanted a better time- I was really kind of sore and had tight legs from lifting Thursday- note to self- do not lift 2 days before a race.
Run
  • 22m 25s
  • 3.11 miles
  • 07m 13s  min/mile
Comments:

There was a pack that started fast- about 4 guys and two girls. I stayed behing them. One girl fell back after about a half mile- the other girl flew ahead- so I was pretty much the 2cnd place girl (this was a small race- maybe 30 people). I just could get into a relaxed stride- I felt tight and uncomfortable tthe whole run. I so know I am capapble of a much better run than this- I just need to DO IT!! One more race this year.
What would you do differently?:

warm up- try to stay with the fasties :)
Post race
Warm down:

found kids- waited for Kersten- whom got 23:55... a pr for her. My kids want to race today with me.... but I have to go backwards- hee hee

Event comments:

OK race- they should try to get more people there... kind of a boring course too. But was close to home.

Last updated: 2006-12-16 12:00 AM
Running
00:22:25 | 03.11 miles | 07m 13s  min/mile
Age Group: 0/
Overall: 0/
Performance: Average
Course:
Keeping cool Drinking
Post race
Weight change: %
Overall:
Mental exertion [1-5]
Physical exertion [1-5]
Good race?
Evaluation
Course challenge Just right
Organized?
Events on-time?
Lots of volunteers?
Plenty of drinks?
Post race activities:
Race evaluation [1-5]

{postbutton}
2006-12-16 4:29 PM

User image

Master
West Bend, WI
Subject: Hartford Park and Rec Winter Fun Run
General Discussion-> Race Reports!
{postbutton}
General Discussion Race Reports! » Hartford Park and Rec Winter Fun Run Rss Feed