General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Hagg Lake Triathlon - Sprint Distance Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2006-12-20 9:44 PM

User image

Master
Portland, OR
Subject: Hagg Lake Triathlon - Sprint Distance
I have a PR to beat at this race!! I'm looking forward to riding this course again. It is also the same day as the National Championships Olympic Distance so it will be very cool to be shoulder to shoulder with some of the nation's elite.

Edited by elektra 2006-12-20 9:51 PM

2007-01-20 8:27 PM
in reply to: #629869

User image

Eugene, Oregon
Subject: RE: Hagg Lake Triathlon - Sprint Distance
I will likely be there as well...as long as I stay in Oregon this summer.
2007-01-22 10:32 AM

User image

Master
Portland, OR

elektra - 2006-12-20 7:44 PM I have a PR to beat at this race!! I'm looking forward to riding this course again. It is also the same day as the National Championships Olympic Distance so it will be very cool to be shoulder to shoulder with some of the nation's elite.

Correction!!  This is the same weekend as the TriNorthwest Championships. USAT Nationals are the weekend before.  It will still be a great event! 

2007-01-22 12:31 PM

User image

Eugene, Oregon
Hey, where are the TriNorthwest Championships? What do you have to do to qualify?
2007-05-22 2:24 AM

I am competing in this event for the first time this year. How do the trnsitions work in a sprint triathalon, mainly this one? I heard that there are no transitions but looking at last years times that does not soud true. Do i need to wear running shoes the whole tme or can i use clipless pedals with bike shoes and change into running shoes for the running portion? How does the swimming part work, do i need a wetsuit? How do you carry the race number with you durng the swim? I just am really new to all this and would appreciate any help with how it works.

Thanks,
RobBrown
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Hagg Lake Triathlon - Sprint Distance Rss Feed