General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Black Specialized Allez Pro w/ Aero bars Tri Bike for sale Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
CLOSED
2007-02-08 2:29 PM

Subject: Black Specialized Allez Pro w/ Aero bars Tri Bike for sale
I want to let everyone know that I have an awesome bike for sale on ebay
Item number: 160082440330

Check it out if you are interested. Here is the write up on it:

My wife bought me this bike last year as a Valentines Day gift. She bought it from one of my coworkers knowing that the rear wheel was not functional (busted rear hub associated to Rolf's). I put a training wheel on with the hopes of upgrading when I was going to do another triathlon. This never happened because now school consumes me. It hasn't been ridden all year and is collecting dust as I write. Here's the specs:

Height 58 cm
Top Tube length 58cm
Front Wheel Brand Rolf
Fork Carbon "LOOK"
Aero Bars with Shifters on Ends Syntace
Speed Components Ultegra 9
Seat Post tall Carbon Fiber Aero Seat Post
Handle bars Bull horn drop
Saddle Selle
Weight 16.8 lbs (per my body/water weight scale)

As you can tell, It's set up for Triathlons and Time Trial Riding.
It has been professionally custom painted gloss black and looks great.
The guy I bought it from was sponsored by Incycle and was a bike nut so it's an awesome bike.
I won second place in my first Triathlon on this bike (I had borrowed it from my coworker) so I can attest to it's superior performance.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to email me. There are some pics on ebay. If you want more just ask for specifics and I'll take them for you. Thanks.
Brad

Edited by zeekstr0 2007-02-08 2:52 PM

2007-02-12 9:00 PM
in reply to: #684307

Subject: RE: Black Specialized Allez Pro w/ Aero bars Tri Bike for sale
BTT $800.00 for the Bike
Sell Gear
CLOSED
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Black Specialized Allez Pro w/ Aero bars Tri Bike for sale Rss Feed