General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FS: 8 speed setup for old bike (wheels, shifters, etc) Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
CLOSED
2007-03-12 4:38 PM

User image

, Texas
Subject: FS: 8 speed setup for old bike (wheels, shifters, etc)
Since I bought a tri bike in 6/06, I've not ridden my old Schwinn much and I've converted it to a fixed gear. I'm selling the following parts I bought new in 11/05 which now have about 1500 miles including trainer time.
  • Supergo Korso wheelset. Light and decently strong 27mm deep wheels with bladed spokes. It is accepted that these are the same parts as the Neuvation M28 aero wheels, but are machine built rather than hand built. They are also the same as the Performance Titan wheels. Front wheel is perfectly true and rear has a little wobble to it.
  • Ultegra 8-speed bar end shifters (index or friction mode) with downtube connection/adjusters
  • HG-50 8-speed 13-26 cassette
  • HG-73 8-speed chain

Selling as a set for $150

I don't have the individual pics, but here is the setup on my schwinn (I've pulled the stickers on the wheels):

Edited by camy 2007-03-12 4:40 PM
Sell Gear
CLOSED
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FS: 8 speed setup for old bike (wheels, shifters, etc) Rss Feed