General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Online Training Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2004-01-18 5:26 PM

Toronto
Subject: Online Training
Can someone share his/her experience about this subject? Thanks.

2004-01-18 9:27 PM
in reply to: #4182

User image

Central Louisiana
Subject: RE: Online Training
Be a little more specific in what you are talking about and you can probably get some pretty detailed responses!
2004-01-19 4:59 PM
in reply to: #4200

Toronto
Ok...let's talk about the details...does it worth it? Does the virtual coach adding value at all? Since PC coach can also generate training plans based on heart rates & fitness level, it seems it is an alternative. For those who had a virtual coach, do they see improvement in their performance? Any recommendation? i.e. CTS...

Thanks for your comment.

John
2004-01-19 5:18 PM
in reply to: #4278

User image

Central Louisiana
I have used a personal coach and I have used PC coach. A personal coach can give you that little push if you are not a self motivated person. I found that the heart base workouts were about the same from both. PC coach is more economical in that you pay for it one time and you are good to go, whereas a personal coach with unlimited email contact and one phone call per week was costing me 60 per month. I have had two differnet coaches one that gave me more personal attention and that really was great. PC coach is straight forward and doesn't really give any motivation. Really depends on what you are looking for.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Online Training Rss Feed