General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Train Right video for FREE Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
CLOSED
2004-10-29 12:56 PM

User image

Elite Veteran
Atlanta, GA
Subject: Train Right video for FREE
I have a Train Right VHS video that I'm willing to give away for free. It's the climbing video. http://www.trainright.com/page.asp?page_content=proshop&page_id=pro...

It's only been used a couple times because I got the whole set on DVD for my birthday and our VHS player went out during the hurricanes.

It's free to a good home and I'll even pay for shipping (US only). But here's the catch, if you haven't made a donation to this site then you have make at least a bronze level donation to get the video. If you have made a donation then I'll put the video in the mail right away.

2004-10-30 10:14 AM
in reply to: #77244

User image

Expert
Montreal
Subject: RE: Train Right video for FREE
Hi Browe79,

I would like the video - but on the other hand I would also like someone who hasn't made a donation to the site already to make one in order to get the video. - if you see what I mean.

Anyway if no one bellies up to make a new donation to claim the video I would like to claim first dibs it looks like something that might help me on the trainer through our long cold Montreal winters.

Thanks.
2004-10-30 11:59 AM

User image

Elite Veteran
Atlanta, GA
I have a contract on the video but it isn't sold yet.

Denis, you will be number 2 on the list if this agreement doesn't work out. If you don't get the video then remember that you can buy them at www.trainright.com. VHS is $24 and DVDs are $29, I think.

-Bethany
2004-10-30 3:43 PM

User image

Elite Veteran
Atlanta, GA
Video is SOLD!
Sell Gear
CLOSED
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Train Right video for FREE Rss Feed