Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » importing workout history Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2007-11-23 11:42 AM

User image

Salt Lake City
Subject: importing workout history

I've recently re-committed to using BT as my training log, but I have quite a bit of data in both SportTracks and Garmin Training Center that I would like to import.

But many days have 2 workouts in the same discipline, for example a morning and afternoon bike commute, or a lunchtime run and an evening run. I know 2-a-days aren't currently supported - though it sounds like they will be sometime next year.

So what's the best approach to importing these 2-a-day days? Do I need to edit the spreadsheet manually before I import it, combining the 2 workouts? Has someone come up with an elegant work-around?

- peace

2007-11-23 1:33 PM
in reply to: #1065995

User image

Champion
Gold member
Subject: RE: importing workout history

We plan to have the two-a-days done by years-end.   We have already tested the two-a-days on our development site and it's working and integrated with all reports and graphs, we are just now adding in power training for the bike, workout type, weather and time to the logging and optimizing the current page.

If you can hold-on for a little bit more on your historical data, that will be easiest.

2007-11-23 1:57 PM
in reply to: #1066083

User image

Salt Lake City
Subject: RE: importing workout history

Thanx for the info - and I'll definitely wait if it's coming that soon!

peace!

New Thread
Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » importing workout history Rss Feed