General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Giant TCR C-Zero frame/fork/headset/stem/bars/seatpost/seat Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
CLOSED
2008-04-29 2:23 PM

User image

Cycling Guru
Fulton, MD
Subject: Giant TCR C-Zero frame/fork/headset/stem/bars/seatpost/seat

Up for sale is the original stuff that I did not need for my latest build.

The frame is an '05 Giant TCR C-Zero carbon monocoque frame size "L" (which equates to a 55.5 cm frame designed with a longer top tube - good for those in the 5'-10" - 6'-2" range or so) with a carbon fork, carbon stem (120 length), carbon bars (44cm width), integrated headset, carbon seatpost and Fizik Alliante Ti saddle.

The weights on the parts are as follows:

Frame - 1,171 grams

Fork - 386 grams

Seatpost - 231 grams

Seat - 268 grams

Bars - 230 grams

Stem - 144 grams

As a complete bike with full Dura Ace 10 speed this was built up to 17 pounds 1 oz. with everything listed.  It is light, stiff, comfortable and was fast as sh-t.  The TCR C Zero for that year was the top model and only the TCR Advanced was higher in the line (T-Mobile's team bike).

Ask any questions you'd like and I'll try to answer them.  I'm looking for any reasonable offer over $850-ish (what I would be easily able to get on EBay - just trying to offer it up to my BT peeps first) plus shipping from Maryland.

(Rick 057.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Rick 057.jpg (91KB - 25 downloads)
Sell Gear
CLOSED
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Giant TCR C-Zero frame/fork/headset/stem/bars/seatpost/seat Rss Feed