UK Triathlon Forum England » I'm coming to England... Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2007-11-09 11:01 AM

User image

Champion
Southern Chicago Suburbs, IL
Subject: I'm coming to England...

And I need some direction.

First of all, I've been at least a dozen times.  Mum's from Leeds, and me Nana and Grandad lived in the Wirral (Moreton to be exact) when I was little and we always came over for a visit.  That being said, I'm trying, like the dickens, to get tickets to the December 2, Liverpool v. Bolton match.  I'm already a member of LFC so I'm trying through their lottery, but that can be a bit dicey.  I've also got a cousin with season tickets who is trying to help by talking to friends that have any extra's. 

Long and short of it, any direction would be greatly appreciated.  I want to get in before they build the new one.  I want to feel the atmosphere of Anfield as it is now.  If you know anyone with tix that are willing to give them up for this one (Bolton is at the bottom of the table right now), I would be happy to buy them at face value.  We will arrive in Liverpool on the 29th, so I've plenty of time to meet someone if that's necessary.  If I can't get it through the Club, I'm hoping the BT family can help out in anyway.

Cheers to anyone that can help.

New Thread
UK Triathlon Forum England » I'm coming to England... Rss Feed