Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 9

2009-12-26 6:57 PM

User image

Expert
Highlands Ranch, CO
Subject: sbreaux's group CLOSED!!!
NAME: sbreaux / Scott

STORY: My name is Scott and this will be my fifth year of triathlons. After being a couch potato for years, I decided to start running. Why I don't know, because I was never a runner and probably never run more than a mile in my life. I was over 200 pounds and very out of shape. My running eventually led me to a few 5ks then a half marathon. I decided to run a full after a year. Then a friend suggested I enter a triathlon. I had no swim training at all. So I just got out there and started swimming. 25 yards at a time, then 50. After several months, I was up to 2000 yard workouts. But it took a lot of work in the pool. I was also not a cyclist. But I got a road bike and that came pretty naturally to me. It has since become one of my strengths. I entered a few triathlons in 2006, and worked my way up to Olympic and Half Iron distance in 2007. I was also thrilled to complete my first IRONMAN in 2008. Through this all, I was able to lose about 35 lbs. Triathlon has now become part of my life, and I am grateful with the way I feel, both physically and mentally.

FAMILY STATUS: Married with 2 boys (age 7 & 5) and 1 girl (3 in March). Balance of training and family is always an issue and one that I constantly strive to improve on. Having a full-time job, a family, and wanting to maintain a full training schedule sometimes clash. I need to do a better job of making family come first.

CURRENT TRAINING: I generally like to put in about 100 running miles, 350-400 bike miles and close to 20,000 yards in the pool during my peak. I take rest days when I feel worn down, not religiously once a week or something like that. It works for me. I do like to vary my workouts, putting specific focus weeks for each discipline during a build phase. I use a 3 week build followed by a recovery week as I build towards my races. Because I work full-time, I utilize the gym a fair amount, especially in winter. You can complete triathlons by running on the treadmill and riding the exercise bike. I'm living proof. But I do try to complete my workouts outdoors if possible. I'll work out early in the morning and after work, whenever I can get it in.2009 Season: This season was not what I was hoping for. I started with IM 70.3 in New Orleans in April. I was signed up for IM Wisconsin, but several personal and physical issues caused me to back out. I did race in a couple of cycling events and paced my wife in a 10K. 2010 RACES: I am currently planning on a spring marathon and a late season 70.3 race. In between, I hope to do several shorter triathlons, bike races, time trials and running events. I also may have a spot in the Hood to Coast Relay in Oregon, which would be a great experience.

WEIGHTLOSS: As I said earlier, I've lost 35 lbs with a change in my diet and consistent exercise. But I love food, and my wife likes to bake sweets. Plus with young children, we always have what I would normally consider junk food. Very tempting stuff.........

WHAT WILL MAKE ME A GOOD MENTOR: I won't have all of the answers, but I would like to share with others what has worked for me. I like to motivate others and would love some in return. Together we can accomplish the goals we set forth, whether it's running your first 5k to entering your first sprint triathlon.

Edited by sbreaux 2009-12-30 5:23 PM

2009-12-28 3:47 PM
in reply to: #2578417

User image

Aurora, CO
Subject: RE: sbreaux's group OPEN
Hi Scott,

As a new years resolution ~ I wanted to take up running/biking/swimming to get and stay in shape.

Bio ~ My name is Randy.  I havae played a number of different sports my entire life.  I still play a lot of golf.  I can run 3 miles in 33 minutes (need to get down to 10 min miles), can bike ride some, but not very good at it yet and My swimming really is not very good at all.  Not sure how to go about training for all three at the same time.

Goals ~ I would like to get to lose 15 lbs and the point of being able to do a Tri-Sprint.

Thanks for listening.

Randy

2009-12-28 3:51 PM

User image

Veteran
Charlotte, NC
Scott,
Not sure if you have availability, but I would love to join your group for that extra kick of motivation I'm going to need to get through this!

Brief history: 37YO, married for 8 years with a 3yr old little girl. I have done some running off an on over the past several years which eventually culminated with me completing my first 1/2 Marathon back in December of 2007. After that I ran into ITBS issues and the last race I ran was a 10k back in April 2008. Since then.....well nothing! I really want to do a local Sprint Tri here in the area in September of 2010 (should give me plenty of time to get back in shape) and found this website to be very useful. I just want to get back in shape and feel better about reaching this physical goal I have set for myself for 2010. I have a feeling once I complete it, I will have the bug!

I'm starting my training this week with a basic Run/Walk/Strength schedule for the first 3 months and then into the Tri training (with an emphasis on swimming) after that! I also plan on taking some swim lessons over the next couple of months to figure out technique etc. I can stay afloat but that is about it and the open water swim (as everyone eludes to) is nerve racking for me!

Right now I have absolutley no equipment, except for running shoes, but I figured I would deal with that later on in the year. Hopefully you can give me some advice on that topic!

Thanks,
David
2009-12-28 4:06 PM
in reply to: #2580686

User image

Expert
Highlands Ranch, CO
scooter4867 - 2009-12-28 2:47 PMHi Scott,

As a new years resolution ~ I wanted to take up running/biking/swimming to get and stay in shape.

Bio ~ My name is Randy.  I havae played a number of different sports my entire life.  I still play a lot of golf.  I can run 3 miles in 33 minutes (need to get down to 10 min miles), can bike ride some, but not very good at it yet and My swimming really is not very good at all.  Not sure how to go about training for all three at the same time.

Goals ~ I would like to get to lose 15 lbs and the point of being able to do a Tri-Sprint.

Thanks for listening.

Randy

Hi Randy. I love to play golf, but don't play as much as I would like. Taking up SBR is a great New Years resolution and will definitely put you on your way to taking off some unwanted lbs - I'm living proof. Swimming is my weakest event as well, you just have to get to the pool consistently and it will get easier. In terms of fitting all three disciplines in, it can be tough with work and family obligations. If you are like me and don't have any aspirations of being a top flight age grouper, just remember that work and family come first. That was something that I had to learn this past year. I work out before work and during lunchtime, whenever I can fit it in. You can get in shape by running on a treadmill and riding on an exercise bike, you don't have to always run and ride outside. So do your best to get at least 2-3 workouts per discipline per week. I would also ask that as we start this in 2010, that you log your workouts on BT and ask any questions you may have.
2009-12-28 4:17 PM
in reply to: #2580694

User image

Expert
Highlands Ranch, CO
triwolfpack - 2009-12-28 2:51 PMScott,Not sure if you have availability, but I would love to join your group for that extra kick of motivation I'm going to need to get through this! Brief history: 37YO, married for 8 years with a 3yr old little girl. I have done some running off an on over the past several years which eventually culminated with me completing my first 1/2 Marathon back in December of 2007. After that I ran into ITBS issues and the last race I ran was a 10k back in April 2008. Since then.....well nothing! I really want to do a local Sprint Tri here in the area in September of 2010 (should give me plenty of time to get back in shape) and found this website to be very useful. I just want to get back in shape and feel better about reaching this physical goal I have set for myself for 2010. I have a feeling once I complete it, I will have the bug!I'm starting my training this week with a basic Run/Walk/Strength schedule for the first 3 months and then into the Tri training (with an emphasis on swimming) after that! I also plan on taking some swim lessons over the next couple of months to figure out technique etc. I can stay afloat but that is about it and the open water swim (as everyone eludes to) is nerve racking for me!Right now I have absolutley no equipment, except for running shoes, but I figured I would deal with that later on in the year. Hopefully you can give me some advice on that topic!Thanks,David
Hey David, welcome. Congrats on the half marathon, but it sucks that you had IT band issues. Occasionally, my IT band will hurt, so I have a foam roller at home that I use. I also have a massage therapist on speed dial. Just ease back into running slowly, and don't worry about speed. Swim lessons are a great idea, and I may do the same thing this summer. I can hold my own in the water, but I was never taught "how" to swim properly. Open water is a different animal and I still have problems maintaining a straight line, but I keep working at it. You have running shoes and a swim suit, so you're 2/3 the way. You can worry about a bike later. Welcome again and remember that once we start the new year, please log your workouts on BT so we can motivate each other. I'll need it to.
2009-12-28 4:59 PM

User image

New York, New York
Hi Scott,

I'd like to join this group if its still open.

Vitals:  Jonathan, five-eight, 200lbs, 32 year old male, NYC

Story:  I've done some sprint distance triathlons over the last 3 years (avg about 3 a summer) and have also completed 2 marathons (NYC 2007 and Napa 2008 - both sub 4 hours).  However I struggle with staying fit and consistent - I tend to put on a lot of weight (20-30lbs) over the winter and work my tail off to lose it through the summer and I'm currently a good 20lbs heavier than i'd like.

This winter, I'm determined to get fit and stay fit, so I want to compete in both my first Olympic distance (June 12, Montuak, LI) and half Ironman distance (July 11, Rhode Island 70.3).

Family Status:  I'm recently married (Oct 2, 2009) and have a 2 year old boxer who runs with me most days

Current Training:  I've only been running getting in approximate 15 miles per week.  I'm trying to drop 10 - 15lbs before February, when I intend to begin the training plan for the July 70.3 that I've downloaded from BT.  I'm also training with 2 buddies for the July 70.3, so i'm hoping that along with the mentor program will keep me honest! 

Thanks in advance - and i'm looking forward to it!

Happy New Year,

Jonathan

2009-12-28 5:32 PM
in reply to: #2580786

User image

Expert
Highlands Ranch, CO
jlags14 - 2009-12-28 3:59 PMHi Scott,

I'd like to join this group if its still open.

Vitals:  Jonathan, five-eight, 200lbs, 32 year old male, NYC

Story:  I've done some sprint distance triathlons over the last 3 years (avg about 3 a summer) and have also completed 2 marathons (NYC 2007 and Napa 2008 - both sub 4 hours).  However I struggle with staying fit and consistent - I tend to put on a lot of weight (20-30lbs) over the winter and work my tail off to lose it through the summer and I'm currently a good 20lbs heavier than i'd like.

This winter, I'm determined to get fit and stay fit, so I want to compete in both my first Olympic distance (June 12, Montuak, LI) and half Ironman distance (July 11, Rhode Island 70.3).

Family Status:  I'm recently married (Oct 2, 2009) and have a 2 year old boxer who runs with me most days

Current Training:  I've only been running getting in approximate 15 miles per week.  I'm trying to drop 10 - 15lbs before February, when I intend to begin the training plan for the July 70.3 that I've downloaded from BT.  I'm also training with 2 buddies for the July 70.3, so i'm hoping that along with the mentor program will keep me honest! 

Thanks in advance - and i'm looking forward to it!

Happy New Year,

Jonathan
Hey Jonathan, welcome to the group. I love food, so I have to make sure I train consistently, or I will gain weight. One of my goals in 2010, is to eat much healthier. I would also like to drop 10lbs by February, so we both have a goal to work toward. It's great that you have an Olympic and HIM in mind for 2010. HIMs are a little different in that you could be fit enough to do well, but if you aren't right on nutrition, it could make for a long day. That's something we can talk about later. I've done 4-5 halfs and a full IM, so I know what has worked for me. May not work for you, everyone is different....... Welcome, and as I've said to everyone else, please log your workouts on BT as we start the new year. Scott
2009-12-28 6:25 PM

User image

New user

Scott (and the rest of the group)

It'd be great to join the group.

Brief Bio:  I've always been an athlete but as life became more hectic (42 now with hectic job and family - 9 year old boy) the excuses to not workout were just getting too numerous. I've been a surfer for years, but after gaining a bit too much weight last holiday season I decided to start running - got tired of the cold water too.  In May I did my first marathon (Los Angeles) and later in the summer bought a bike and did a sprint tri.  I've also done a couple of half-marathons through the year.  I've now gotten 'the bug' and want to push myself to see how far I can go.  I've also found that with some good challenges on the horizon I can stay more motivated.

In 2010 I'm planning to do the LA Marathon again (in March) and have signed up for a half ironman (Vineman) in July.  I'd also like to try my hand at some longer distance swims.  Right now I'm feeling fairly comfortable with the running (though I could certainly be faster) and love the swimming, but seem to suck (air, literally) at the biking stuff.

Anyways, as I typically train alone, early morning, it'd be great to have a mentor and a group to converse with.

Cheers,
Michael

2009-12-28 6:28 PM

User image

Veteran
Sandusky, OH
Hi Scott!

I am a 27 yr old female from Sandusky Ohio.  I have been active all my life. I played volleyball @ Ohio Univesity, was a 2 time league MVP, and played professionally in Europe for a year.  Since being back I've done 5 marathons, 2 ultras (50 miler and 50K) and many many half marathons.

There is a full tri in September here in Sandusky (Rev 3 Tri) and I thought that was the perfect next step. I can train for it on my home turf. So I have decided that I will do the full tri and have been actively getting equipment and figuring out my training plan.

I know I need alot of help... Can I join this group??? You seem liek the perfect mentor

Laura
2009-12-28 6:49 PM

User image

Expert
Perth, Australia
Hi Scott, can a chick from Downunder join your group?NAME: DaisySTORY: I'm an ex-pat Scot, lived in Perth 7 years now. Friend suggested I did a Women's Tri about 4 years ago and I took up the challenge even though I couldn't swim. I really enjoyed it, and did some training and managed to lose 25lbs. After a couple of years start/stop I did a women's only beginner's tri course at my local sports stadium then last winter, a novice course with my local tri club. Joined the club but the sessions are humiliating as I'm usually the slowest although I'm trying to suck it up and adopt the mind set that I can only improve. Have recently started early morning training that's going well but I know I can easily back slide so would like some cyber buddies to keep my on the straight and narrow. BTW I'm 46.FAMILY STATUS: Married with 1 boy aged 5, working part-time.CURRENT TRAINING: It's racing season here but I haven't competed this season. My first tri is in early Feb. I'm doing my maiden OWS race on Sunday where I will be shocked if I'm not last out the water. Need the experience of racing in the ocean badly. Stinking hot here (40C yesterday) which can make any kind of exercise a real chore. It's the long school holidays so fitting it all in can be a challenge.WEIGHTLOSS: Another person who "lives to eat". I have the metabolism of a Highlander; can exist for days on half a herring and a bowl of porridge. Would like to get to my goal weight of 55kg (presently 62) eta where did all my spacing go?

Edited by daisymouse 2009-12-28 6:50 PM
2009-12-28 7:46 PM
in reply to: #2580897

User image

Expert
Highlands Ranch, CO
miguelthai - 2009-12-28 5:25 PMScott (and the rest of the group)

It'd be great to join the group.

Brief Bio:  I've always been an athlete but as life became more hectic (42 now with hectic job and family - 9 year old boy) the excuses to not workout were just getting too numerous. I've been a surfer for years, but after gaining a bit too much weight last holiday season I decided to start running - got tired of the cold water too.  In May I did my first marathon (Los Angeles) and later in the summer bought a bike and did a sprint tri.  I've also done a couple of half-marathons through the year.  I've now gotten 'the bug' and want to push myself to see how far I can go.  I've also found that with some good challenges on the horizon I can stay more motivated.

In 2010 I'm planning to do the LA Marathon again (in March) and have signed up for a half ironman (Vineman) in July.  I'd also like to try my hand at some longer distance swims.  Right now I'm feeling fairly comfortable with the running (though I could certainly be faster) and love the swimming, but seem to suck (air, literally) at the biking stuff.

Anyways, as I typically train alone, early morning, it'd be great to have a mentor and a group to converse with.

Cheers,
Michael

Hey Michael, welcome. There is always a fine line to balance family and work with training. In 2009, I learned that family needed to come first (I have 3 children ages 7, 5 and 3). But if you work at it, you can put it good workouts and still maintain healthy family relationships. I work out early in the morning most of the time, and during the summer, early in the morning on weekends. I am also looking at running in a spring marathon but mine will be in May. I hear Vineman is a great race and the bike can be challenging. We will work to get your biking up to speed so you can have a great race. Welcome and please start logging your workouts in BT.Scott

2009-12-28 7:50 PM
in reply to: #2580901

User image

Expert
Highlands Ranch, CO
laurak11 - 2009-12-28 5:28 PMHi Scott!

I am a 27 yr old female from Sandusky Ohio.  I have been active all my life. I played volleyball @ Ohio Univesity, was a 2 time league MVP, and played professionally in Europe for a year.  Since being back I've done 5 marathons, 2 ultras (50 miler and 50K) and many many half marathons.

There is a full tri in September here in Sandusky (Rev 3 Tri) and I thought that was the perfect next step. I can train for it on my home turf. So I have decided that I will do the full tri and have been actively getting equipment and figuring out my training plan.

I know I need alot of help... Can I join this group??? You seem liek the perfect mentor

Laura
Wow, a real athlete! Sounds like you're well on your way to reach your goals for 2010. I did IM CDA in 2008, so hopefully I can share some of my experiences with you. Remember the training is just as rewarding as race day!Great to have you, Laura. Please start logging your workouts on BT.Scott
2009-12-28 7:55 PM
in reply to: #2580928

User image

Expert
Highlands Ranch, CO
daisymouse - 2009-12-28 5:49 PMHi Scott, can a chick from Downunder join your group?NAME: DaisySTORY: I'm an ex-pat Scot, lived in Perth 7 years now. Friend suggested I did a Women's Tri about 4 years ago and I took up the challenge even though I couldn't swim. I really enjoyed it, and did some training and managed to lose 25lbs. After a couple of years start/stop I did a women's only beginner's tri course at my local sports stadium then last winter, a novice course with my local tri club. Joined the club but the sessions are humiliating as I'm usually the slowest although I'm trying to suck it up and adopt the mind set that I can only improve. Have recently started early morning training that's going well but I know I can easily back slide so would like some cyber buddies to keep my on the straight and narrow. BTW I'm 46.FAMILY STATUS: Married with 1 boy aged 5, working part-time.CURRENT TRAINING: It's racing season here but I haven't competed this season. My first tri is in early Feb. I'm doing my maiden OWS race on Sunday where I will be shocked if I'm not last out the water. Need the experience of racing in the ocean badly. Stinking hot here (40C yesterday) which can make any kind of exercise a real chore. It's the long school holidays so fitting it all in can be a challenge.WEIGHTLOSS: Another person who "lives to eat". I have the metabolism of a Highlander; can exist for days on half a herring and a bowl of porridge. Would like to get to my goal weight of 55kg (presently 62) eta where did all my spacing go?
Hi Daisy. So you live in Australia and can't swim? I find that hard to believe. So this will be your first open water swim or first race in open water? Good luck and remember to sight and not necessarily follow feet as you don't know if the feet you're following is swimming in a straight line. Welcome and please log workouts in BT.
2009-12-28 8:06 PM

User image

Expert
Highlands Ranch, CO
So far we have:scooter4867 (Randy)triwolfpack (David)jlags14 (Jonathan)miguelthai (Michael)laurak11 (Laura)daisymouse (Daisy)and mesbreaux (Scott)I think I will close the group after one more joins in. Why don't we all put each other in our friends list, that way it will be easier to move between blogs. Inspires are also great for motivation. If anyone has questions are comments, please use this thread to post.Scott
2009-12-28 8:32 PM

New user

Hey Scott,

I'm a 42 year old married guy with two girls (10 and 16).  I've never been particularly athletic; although I ran in college.  For the past 3 years I've been promising myself I would train for, compete and FINISH a sprint triathlon.  I've let three years come and go and I'm no closer now than I was then to competing in a triathlon.  This year has got to be different.  I'm not letting myself down again.  I'd love to join your group for support, training advice and some encouragement.  I have a race in mind.  Every July Stone Harbor, New Jersey hosts a sprint triathlon that I've watched from the sidelines for the last time.  I intend to participate next year.  Who knows? I fantasize about someday doing a full triathlon, ironman... But first things first.  I'm starting out on ground zero.  I do have one thing going for me... I get to the gym pretty regularly (3 time a week weight training).  Although I used to run regularly; I haven't run with any regularity in at least 3 - 4 years.  Same goes for biking.  And did I mention I'm not a swimmer?  I know it's going to be tough, But I'm willing to work hard for this.  Quitting again is not an option for me. 

I haven't finished my profile yet, I'll work on that this week and get a picture up as well.  For now, I'm 6', 170lbs, and I've got a long way to go to become the triathlete I hope to be. 

Bob Beauvais
2009-12-28 8:43 PM
in reply to: #2581086

User image

Expert
Highlands Ranch, CO
bob2010 - 2009-12-28 7:32 PMHey Scott,

I'm a 42 year old married guy with two girls (10 and 16).  I've never been particularly athletic; although I ran in college.  For the past 3 years I've been promising myself I would train for, compete and FINISH a sprint triathlon.  I've let three years come and go and I'm no closer now than I was then to competing in a triathlon.  This year has got to be different.  I'm not letting myself down again.  I'd love to join your group for support, training advice and some encouragement.  I have a race in mind.  Every July Stone Harbor, New Jersey hosts a sprint triathlon that I've watched from the sidelines for the last time.  I intend to participate next year.  Who knows? I fantasize about someday doing a full triathlon, ironman... But first things first.  I'm starting out on ground zero.  I do have one thing going for me... I get to the gym pretty regularly (3 time a week weight training).  Although I used to run regularly; I haven't run with any regularity in at least 3 - 4 years.  Same goes for biking.  And did I mention I'm not a swimmer?  I know it's going to be tough, But I'm willing to work hard for this.  Quitting again is not an option for me. 

I haven't finished my profile yet, I'll work on that this week and get a picture up as well.  For now, I'm 6', 170lbs, and I've got a long way to go to become the triathlete I hope to be. 

Bob Beauvais
Hey Bob. Signing up is the biggest hurdle! Sounds like you're really motivated to move towards your goal. If I can learn to swim, anyone can, you just have to commit yourself to get to the pool often. I was amazed at how much better I became when I swam 4 days a week vs. just 2-3. Be consistent, and if you can find a "real swimmer" to watch you and give you a few pointers, that's great. Right now I am doing weight training about twice per week. I like to lift weights, but as spring approaches, I am cut back on that to spend more time swimming, biking and running. I just don't have the time to do everything, and I believe the best way to get better at triathlons, is to spend your time swimming, biking and running. Good having you, Bob. Please start logging your workouts on BT.

2009-12-28 8:50 PM

User image

Expert
Highlands Ranch, CO
Subject: RE: sbreaux's group CLOSED!!!
We now have 8 members including myself, so I think that is a good number to close off our group. Please place our members in your friends list and as we begin 2010, please start logging your workouts on BT if you don't already do so. I look forward to inspiring and motivating all of you to reach your goals. Please ask any question you may have on this thread, so that we may all learn a thing or two. My first goal is to run at least 100 miles in the month of January, so you guys need to hold me to that. Hopefully I can get over this cold in time for January 1st!Happy training and Happy New Year!
2009-12-28 11:17 PM
in reply to: #2581034

User image

Expert
Perth, Australia
Hi Daisy. So you live in Australia and can't swim? I find that hard to believe. So this will be your first open water swim or first race in open water? Good luck and remember to sight and not necessarily follow feet as you don't know if the feet you're following is swimming in a straight line. Welcome and please log workouts in BT.Yep, it's extremely embarrassing being such a bad swimmer in a beach culture. In school in Scotland, we were only really taught how not to drown. Sunday will be my first OWS race - 1.25km. I only recently managed to kick the ocean demons in to touch and the last swim down at the beach was choppy and I got seasick LOL. A friend suggested doing some swimming races to get over the fear without having to think about doing a bike and run afterwards, so I signed up.

Edited by daisymouse 2009-12-28 11:17 PM
2009-12-29 8:36 AM

User image

Expert
Highlands Ranch, CO

Well, that was some great advice.  I need to do more solo swim races this summer to improve my times.

Scott

2009-12-29 9:40 AM

User image

New York, New York

Hi Guys,

I have the first dumb technical question - where and how do you create a friend's list?!

Thanks,

Jonathan

2009-12-29 10:05 AM
in reply to: #2581809

User image

Aurora, CO
Hi Jonathan,

You can add frinds by going to "Settings" (at top of screen) ~ "Training Blog Customization" ~ "Friends".  Then just type in everyones user names.

Hope that helps.

Randy

2009-12-29 10:17 AM

User image

Expert
Highlands Ranch, CO

Why don't we all write down our goals for 2010.  I'll start: 

- make sure I maintain the right balance between family and training.  This will always be top priority!

- Sub 3:40 marathon in May

- Sub 5 Hour HIM in the IM Boulder 70.3 race in August.  My PR is ~5:04. 

- Have fun while training and don't worry if I miss a workout. 

2009-12-29 10:18 AM

User image

New York, New York
Thanks - i somehow missed all of those extra tabs on that page

Happy New Year,

jl
2009-12-29 11:29 AM
in reply to: #2581890

User image

Aurora, CO
My Goals for 2010:

1) Actually finish a program ~ Have started programs in the past, but always seem to stop in the middle.  I will be starting the 16 week Sprint - 2x Balanced program on January 4th.

2) Lose 15 lbs while training (Right now I am at 5'8" 175lbs) and stay in shape through out the year.

3) Find a actual Sprint to compete in ~ I live in Aurora CO and not sure if we even have one in the area.

Randy
2009-12-29 11:40 AM

User image

New York, New York
2010 Goals:

Short term
- Start spin classes by early Jan
- Get in the pool by mid-Jan
- Drop 10-15lbs by Feb
- Nail down a training plan by mid-March