General Discussion Triathlon Talk » hi marylanders! Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2008-08-19 3:11 PM

User image

Pro
Burbs
Subject: hi marylanders!

long time distance runner, noob triathlete.  have done a sprint and olympic this season, and am doing SAVAGEMAN (I know .. I'm NUTS!) in one month and two days.

How do I include a picture?  Do I need to be a paying member to do all the fancy stuff?

Trish

2008-08-19 4:00 PM
in reply to: #1614275

User image

Expert
Columbia, MD
Subject: RE: hi marylanders!
Welcome Trish!  Glad to have you here.  To add an avatar pic, go to your training log and click the "Control Panel" link that is located in the upper left corner of the screen under the BT logo (between the "Home" and "Help" links).  Scroll down to the section for uploading a profile image.  I'm pretty sure there's a file size limit, but I'm not technical enough to know what it is.
2008-08-20 8:45 AM
in reply to: #1614275

User image

Master
Millersville, MD
Subject: RE: hi marylanders!

Welcome to the forum. You'll LOVE savageman, although it's going to hurt.  If you search the forums for "savageman" you'll see a bunch of my thoughts on the race over the past year.  Here's a link:

http://www.beginnertriathlete.com/discussion/search/query.asp?fid=0&action=search&searchforumid=all&keywords=savageman&mode=1&messages=1&author=&collapsethreads=1&days=1&datemode=3&custom-start=&custom-end=

I was one of two BTers who did the innaugural race (I won the clydesdale division), and I was VERY disappointed when a family wedding prevented me from being able to make the second annual. 

I strongly recommend riding the course one or two times before the race.

Josh

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » hi marylanders! Rss Feed