General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Looking for team members for Pacific Grove Triathlon Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2009-07-13 2:13 PM

User image

Nor Cal - Bay Area
Subject: Looking for team members for Pacific Grove Triathlon

Hi,

I posted this in the Triathlon Talk section, but guess this might be a better forum.

I just did my first relay team triathlon (SFO Triathlon Olympic distance), and had a blast. My team included my daughter (swimming) and niece (running), but they will be back in college by the end of August, so I need to find some new team members.  I am a biker, age 66, and would like to do the Pacific Grove Olympic team relay Triathlon.

Date - Sat., Sept. 12th, 2009

Are there any swimmers and runners out there that would like to try a team relay? Ideal would be folks in the same age category, but I'm fine with open/mixed/etc....

Thanks,

John

2009-08-21 2:49 PM
in reply to: #2281789

User image

Nor Cal - Bay Area
Subject: RE: Looking for team members for Pacific Grove Triathlon
I may have posted this too early, so am "bumping" to see if there is any interest at this time.

John
2009-08-21 5:54 PM
in reply to: #2281789

User image

Champion
Northridge, California
Bummer...I'd be willing to do swim and/or run AND my sister lives in the Monterey area, so I'd even have a place to stay...but unfortunately I'm doing the Malibu Tri that weekend.  Not in the same age group...but getting there (49).  

Good luck finding some teammates!
2009-08-21 10:48 PM
in reply to: #2363433

User image

Nor Cal - Bay Area
tcovert - 2009-08-21 5:54 PM Bummer...I'd be willing to do swim and/or run AND my sister lives in the Monterey area, so I'd even have a place to stay...but unfortunately I'm doing the Malibu Tri that weekend.  Not in the same age group...but getting there (49).  

Good luck finding some teammates!

Hi Todd,

Thanks for the good thoughts.  With any luck there will be one or two others that would like the team approach.

John
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Looking for team members for Pacific Grove Triathlon Rss Feed