Canadian Triathlon Forum Ontario » Post Your Gravenhurt Race Experience!! Rss Feed  
Moderators: Silver_wlf, alicefoeller Reply
2008-07-14 4:53 PM

Regular
Subject: Post Your Gravenhurt Race Experience!!
Ok...let's hear all about your race....I found it most enjoyable....water was beautiful - exciting taking that 6 foot jump from the steamship. Would have preferred not to have to wait with a few others to get out of the water and on the dock....lost some time there.......a bit of a hike to transition.....could have been closer......felt strong on the bike route....rolling hills....more than I thought but nice and shady in areas.....felt strong on the bike......run was rolling too in areas but didn't mind it. All in all enjoyed the event......First time that I encountered confusion from people putting their bikes in the wrong spots...........people's belongings were a bit out of order there. Glad we participated.....bit of a long drive for us there and back in one day but glad we made the trek and had a great race. Multisport did a great job! Weather was perfect as well. Very happy with my final time so it made it all worthwhile. Had a wonderful bbq lunch post race with friends......nice way to end the day.

What did everyone else think?

2008-07-24 3:24 PM
in reply to: #1529225

Subject: ...
This user's post has been ignored.
2008-07-25 4:11 PM
in reply to: #1529225

Regular
Subject: RE: Post Your Gravenhurt Race Experience!!
Way to go Bopper! Your first Olympic!!! I did the sprint so weather was much better on Sunday. I plan on my first olympic distance next summer.....I likely could do it this year but don't want to bring on any new injuries.....training is going pretty good.....still a few more races to do this year yet!! Fast summer though!!

Congrats again to you! If I were you, I would be feeling quite proud of myself for a long time. Completing that distance is a huge accomplishment and you should be smiling!
2008-08-01 7:35 AM
in reply to: #1560036

Subject: ...
This user's post has been ignored.
New Thread
Canadian Triathlon Forum Ontario » Post Your Gravenhurt Race Experience!! Rss Feed