Canadian Triathlon Forum Ontario » Where to Buy a Tri Bike in Toronto/GTA? Rss Feed  
Moderators: Silver_wlf, alicefoeller Reply
2008-11-23 8:13 PM

Toronto
Subject: Where to Buy a Tri Bike in Toronto/GTA?

Hi All

I am looking for some advice on where to buy a tri bike in Toronto.  I am familiar with Endurosport, they are great, but because of time of year, they may not have a bike in my size and price range in time for me to start training in December.  Wanted to know what my other options for stores are in the Toronto, GTA.  Please let me know where you've bought your bike and where you would suggest I look. I'd also appreciate knowing who I should stay away from.

Thanks!

2008-11-24 4:33 PM
in reply to: #1822728

User image

Expert
Toronto
Subject: RE: Where to Buy a Tri Bike in Toronto/GTA?

I bought my bike at Endurosport and while I really don't have too much to complain about them, I have received WAY better customer service at Wheels of Bloor. WoB have trued my wheel for free, they've loaned me a spare cassette for free while they ordered me a replacement set  - all of this before I spent a single dollar in their store. As a result I ended up buying a set of carbon wheels from them.

Note: if you do go there, Peter is the guy to talk to. Radick, who's the other co-owner is super knowledgeabel but gruff which works well for some people.

2008-11-24 7:52 PM
in reply to: #1824176

Toronto
Subject: RE: Where to Buy a Tri Bike in Toronto/GTA?

caius

thanks!  went to wob today and bought a bike.  peter was awesome.  

New Thread
Canadian Triathlon Forum Ontario » Where to Buy a Tri Bike in Toronto/GTA? Rss Feed