BT Development Mentor Program Archives » James G Group - CLOSED Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 10

2007-12-07 9:03 AM

Extreme Veteran
Connecticut
Subject: James G Group - CLOSED

Name: James G (James Graham)

Story: I grew up in New Zealand where I ran Cross Country at School and at College got into Surf Live Saving, I progressed into Triathlons and did a couple of Half Ironmans. Last race was in 1997. I moved to London in 1997 where I met my wife and we have since done stints in Switzerland and now the US with my Company. I got into Triathlons in 2007 to lose all the weight I had put on in the last 5 years.

Family Status:  I am 37 married with two wonderful children aged 5 and 3.

Current Training: I am doing three races in 2008, and Olympic and a half IM which are all part of the build up for my A race Iron Man Wisconsin

2007 Races: I did 2 Duathlons, 3 Sprints and 2 Olympics and 1 HIM. I had a good 1st season I had 1 podium finish and all of my triathlons except one I finished in the top 10 in my AG.

Weightloss: Here goes since September 2006 I have lost 32lbs. I am now 183lbs which was my college graduation weight. I plan to race IM Wisconsin at 180lbs which was my high school graduation weight.

What Will Make Me A Good Mentor:I signed up in January 2007 to a mentor group I was out of shape and 215lbs the heaviest I have ever been. The mentor I had was brilliant and helped me along the path to where I am now. I want to return the favour and invest the time and effort in helping you achieve your goals. I am a busy executive working for a global investment bank with a wife and children and training for IM this has taught me to be very organised with my time and training to achieve some sort of balance. I want to help you discover the joys of triathlon and the feeling of power and clarity of thinking a healthy active lifestyle can bring you. 

Edited by jamesG 2007-12-11 9:35 AM

2007-12-08 8:53 PM
in reply to: #1088223

User image

Veteran
Las Vegas, NV
Subject: RE: James G Group - Open
James G:

I would like to join your group if possible. I too have 2 children ages 6 and 3. I am a lawyer in Las Vegas and need a little extra motivation to complete my goals for 2008. I have never done a triathlon before, but come from a running background completing my first marathon over 10 years ago.

My 2007 races were: 1/2 marathon Rock-n-Roll Arizona, 1/2 marathon Pacific Shoreline CA, San Diego Century in May, Rage in the Sage Duathlon in April, Solana Beach Duathlon, Las Vegas Century in October and the Green Valley Cycle Club Century in November. I finished in the top 10 in the Solana Beach race and ran my fastest half marathon in AZ at 1:47.

Goals for 2008: Complete a series of 6 triathlons at spring distance (and hopefully finish in top 3 AG at at least 2). I am planning to complete the San Diego International Triathlon, the Solana Beach Triathlon, Imperial Beach Triathlon, Malibu Triathlon and the Mission Bay Triathlon with 1 additional race to be named later.

Having never completed a triathlon I am hoping to get some guidance and learn as much as possible with the mentor group!

Thanks,
Molly
2007-12-08 10:39 PM

New user

Would really appreciate the opportunity to have someone who has been where Iwant to go!
My personal info:

41 yo married with 4 kids (all girls)
Financial consultant - this provides me with ample time to get training in, as I am 'self employed".
I have always wanted to do a triathlon since I heard of it in High school. Spent my younger years on a bike, ran cross country and had a pool too. Just never used them all at the same time! This year I WILL Do a TRI! My goal is the HIM steelhead in St. joe Michigan. This is home for my wife so its as good as any to try. I think my weakest area is the swimming, I enjoy it but tire quickly. My form is needing an overhaul. I have biked 30-50 mile rides without too much trouble and at a reasonable pace 18.5 mph on a mountainbike. I have completed a 9 mile run in the last 3 months and was able to keep my time right around 9min miles. My biggest obstacle is going to be my mouth! It likes to eat and weighs me down. At 6-3 215# Im not a slob, but like yourself JamesG I would like to leave 30 pounds in the pool or on the road! I have done some weight training and just this week decided to start putting some time in the pool and statioinary bike. My goal is to get through the winter with some weigh loss and consistancy with all 3 areas and that should spring board me to a solid spring and summer. My goal would be 6 and a half hours for the HIM. Let me know what ya think.

Tom
2007-12-09 7:59 AM

User image

Elite
I would love to join your group.

Story:
My girlfriend's brother had decided to do a Sprint out of no where so I decided to join him. I took swimming lessons while I grew up, but stopped in 5th grade, never really swam much until the summer before my last year of college. I took a swim conditioning class, most people in the class were collegiate swimmers. I sucked, and just worked at it. Took some more years off and decided that I could still swim. I did maybe 7 open water swims, no pool swims before the Sprint, never quite reaching 1/2 mile needed. Well I finished the print, and the swim took me 29minutes.

I was hooked as I passed tons of people on the bike portion, only to get passed again on the run. Unfortunately the sprint was at the end of August, so at least up here in CT that means the season is over. I raced one duathlon, aside from that I just try to get out and do all the road races I can. I have some lofty goals for 2008, and in January begin working with a coach for swimming.

I have learned a lot from the site, I tend to do a lot of research about whatever it is that I am doing. My girlfriend and I both work, I tend to work normal hours while she is a bartender for special events. This time of the year she is real busy and will work Friday afternoon until Sunday evening, not leaving me with much time to train. I try to get out early to run and then ride on my trainer (now that I have one), while our daughter takes a nap.

Family Status: I live with my girlfriend, our daughter (16 months old), and I our 2 dogs.

2007 Races:
Ocean Community Sprint triathlon
Wrentham Halloween Duathlon
A ton of 5ks
2 10ks
1 Upcoming Polar Bear run

2008 Races:
I have never ran a marathon, so that is my big goal for the year, 2 marathons.
3/29/2008 Wirefly National Marathon -- Goal 4:00
4/20/2008 Wrentham Duathlon -- Goal 1:10
5/24/2008 US Coast Guard Duathlon -- Goal 0:55
6/7/2008 Mooseman Olympic Distance -- Goal 2:20
8/10/2008 Park City Bridgeport Olympic Triathlon 2:20
9/7/2008 Firmman 1/2 Iron -- Goal 6:00
10/7/2008 Chicago Marathon -- Goal 3:30
10/26/2008 Wrentham Halloween Duathlon -- Goal 1:05
There are also two local YMCA sprints that have no dates announced but I plan on racing those as a well as some road races as they get announced.
2007-12-09 10:04 AM

Extreme Veteran
Connecticut

Well what a great start to the group, I am not going to go into too much detail until we get a full group togther I reckon 6-7 shoudl be a good number. Let me say I joined a group thsi time last year when I was starting out and I made some very good friends and learnt a lot. Some thoughts.

Molly - Welcome Like me you come from a running background, in my opinion that is best, it is easy to learn to swim up to a good triathlon standard and cycling is time on the bike. Running in my opinion is the hardest to pick up. Well 1.47 is a smoking time great job. It is great you are getting so much training in and have such great goals managing a professional career and young children. It is tough 8-)

Tom - Welcome, we have a lot of similarities 6'3 215lbs, I wont lie to start with it is tough to loose the weight but after the first 8-12 weeks it gets easier I am at the stage now where I struggle to keep it on. I have some very good tips to help you. Your running and biking will improve vastly with the weight loss, it is free speed 8-) 6 hours 30 is a good goal. Let's touch more on this later.

Aarron - In December 2006 my swim pace translated to a 30 min+ sprint swim time my Half IM in Sep 2007 I swum the 1.2miles in 32 minutes. No secret to swimming lot of hard work and coaching sounds like you are on the right track. It will improve. As part of the regular topics I will look to touch on one of the first will be swimming as this is where most new people struggle in the sport. Great to see you are also in CT I live in fairfield county and train and race with TrifFitness, saw you plan to race Bridgeport tough race I Did it in 2007 and had my worst performance of the year 8-)

Ok Folks once we have a full group will post some more, enjoy your weekend. 

2007-12-10 10:01 AM

User image

Expert
Long Island, NY
I'd like in, too, if you'd have me.

2008 will be my first season doing a tri of any distance. Though I ran winter and spring track in HS, I was a sprinter and pole vaulter, with my longest competitive run ever at 400m. I have no competitive experience in swimming or cycling.

While I've never had a weight issue (5'8", 160, 32yo) I've been saying for years like most people that I need to get into shape, improving cardio and endurance in my case. Also like most people, I never stuck with training once I started. About three or four months ago, I decided to do a triathlon next year. While doing research into the sport for a few weeks to see if I was crazy or not, the idea appealed to me more and more. I started running again and dragged out the old hybrid bike and hijacked my brother for a few rides. Now, several months later, I actually miss not running or biking (trainer in the cold) if I skip any more than two days, and finish five plus mile runs wanting to continue.

My swimming needs the most work, though with a TI DVD, several books, and two days a week in the pool I feel I have improved dramatically. Once I feel I'm at a decent level, I plan on taking some lessons to help a bit more. Speed and endurance on the bike are coming along with the miles, keeping a 16 mph pace for an hour and a half. That I know will come along with the miles.

I've yet to log my training on BT. I'm building a fitness base now and will begin one of the 20 week plans, modified a bit to fit my wacky schedule, starting the new year and will log my workouts beginning then. To date, I've been using my Forerunner 305 and the Garmin software to log my progress.

I've signed up for 4 Tris this year and may add one more in the fall. I haven't decided if I will do another Oly after NYC or the Hamptons marathon. I'm leaning towards marathon at a sub 10min pace as a purely psychological goal. This years races are:

4/22 Mini Mighty Man Tri http://www.longislandtri.com/2008/index.cfm?ID=45
5/24 Ironclad Tri http://www.webbstudents.org/triathlon/
6/15 Gold Coast Tri http://www.active.com/page/Event_Details.htm?event_id=1464047
7/20 NYC Tri http://www.nyctri.com/Home_Page.htm

Long term, I want to do a HIM in 2009 and an IM in 2010 or 2011. I'd like to push myself to see just what I'm capable of, but not overdo it to the point of injury or lost motivation.

Thankfully, I have a considerate wife who supports my crazy ventures even with newborn and two year old girls at home. While it's difficult sometimes, I have been able to keep up with my workouts to date and don't see an issue in future.

Good luck with your endeavors,

Charlie

If you didn't pick up from my race schedule, I'm located in eastern Long Island.

Edited by thelunchbox 2007-12-10 10:07 AM

2007-12-10 10:16 AM

Extreme Veteran
Connecticut

Charlie - great to have you on board and sounds like you really have the running and riding bug. I love to ride and run it relaxes me hugely.

Swimming as mentioned is usually the key limiter for people. We will touch on this sounds like you are on track though. Winter is a great time for addressing swimming limiters, that is what I am working on at the moment.

Two more people and then I will close the group. These are my thoughts on how it should be run. Please feel free to add comments, as it is your forum. Weekly I would like to post a fairly detailed analysis of a particular discipline or issue i.e some thoughts as follows.

1/ Training and following a program and periodization.

2/ Nutrition Weight Loss.

3/ Swimming Technique

4/ Biking Technique

5/ Running Technique.

6/ Rest and Recovery.

7/ Setting Goals.

8/ Race Strategy.

9/ Addressing limiters.

10/ Race Selection.

11/ Race Nutrition. 

12/ Heart Rate Training and Pacing.

13/ Weight and Strength Training

And Lots more. 

I also know some very cool people on this site including my own mentor. I will get some people into to make some guest appearances and talk to their specialty.

Also Once a week say on a Friday I thought it would be great to conduct a pop quizz to get to know each other. i.e. How many bikes do you have and why did you purchase it etc.... 

Please feel free to ask questions as they arise.

JG

2007-12-10 10:08 PM

User image

Veteran
Allen, TX

I'd like to join too!

Name: Kristen

Married, 2 kids ages 11 and 8

Story: I was kind of in a rut and needed to find an activity that would inspire me to push myself to do new things, so I chose triathlons. When I began, I was in the middle of moving my family from Rhode Island where I was born and grew up to Texas for my husband's job. I wanted to be able to have something to focus on that I could start in RI and continue in TX. I started training January 1 of this year and managed to complete 4 sprints and lose about 13 lbs. Most recently I was part of TriOKs mentor group and they truly inspired and motivated me.

Current training: I am not following any specific schedule right now. I will start training in earnest again in January where I will focus on my running since I'm pretty slow right now. I plan on doing 2-3 sprints, 2 olys and a 1/2 mary this season.

Weightloss: I'm back to Weight Watchers and following their Core Plan  since October and I'm finally starting to see some consistant progress. My goal is to be 135lbs or less by my next birthday which is in June. I'm currently 153.

I have loved getting to know other BTers through TriOKs group and I'm looking forward to meeting some new triathletes and getting new ideas in this group.

2007-12-10 11:52 PM

User image

Regular
Lafayette, LA
Hello James,

I would like to join also, if room is available.

Name: Mitch

Story: Like every other southern boy, I played high school football. Five months ago, I woke up to discover I weighed 220 lbs. So I decided to get back into shape and started running and researching fitness. One thing lead to another and I stumbled on to triathlons in my fitness research. In August, I went down to the local series and was a spectatur at the final race of the season and new I had to attempt one soon. Since, then I have completed a 5K - 26.35 and lost 40 lbs. I now weigh 180 lbs. and think I am ready for some serious training.

Current Training: I have completed the Couch to 5K program and recently started the Couch to Sprint program listed on BT.

My Goals for 2008:
1 - Opelousas Duathlon
2 - Pressman Rookie Triathlon
3 - 3 Race Local Sprint Series
4 - Cajun Cup 10K

Thanks again,
Mitch
2007-12-11 9:13 AM

User image

Veteran
Las Vegas, NV
Good morning everyone. I have a question - what is a good swim time for a sprint tri. Having never completed one, I was just curious about a respectable time. (not a winning time, just good enough to not be ridiculed by friends and family). Any thoughts are appreciated.

Thanks!
2007-12-11 9:21 AM
in reply to: #1094704

Extreme Veteran
Connecticut

Hey Molly - See attached a very cool link to a triathlon calculator. I love this thing. Very good for time planning http://www.bx3.com/phil/tri/tritime2.asp

This is what I do I look at the previous years results for the race, just type the race name and the year in google and ask for results. That will tell you a lot on whether it is a slow swim course or a long swim course by looking at the results for your AG. 2min/100 Yds would give you a time of 17.30minutes this is probably going to put you approx middle of the pack in Swim for your AG.

Don't get too hung up on times my experience is the distance is always off so stciking to a time goal can freak you out when you miss it. This happened to me in my second Triathlon. I was expecting to swim in under 15 minutes and ended up swimming 17 minutes as the course was 200 yds longer it killed the rest of my race!!!!

2007-12-11 9:31 AM

Extreme Veteran
Connecticut
Subject: RE: James G Group - CLOSED

Kristen - welcome it is great you have been on a group before feel free to add some thoughts on what worked well there and what didn't I am a first time mentor so any help would be appreciated. Congrats on the weight loss sounds like you are on the right track. I am doing the Rhode Island 70.3 in Providence so expect me to pick your brain later as you were a local 8-)

Mitch - welcome aboard buddy, I know that feeling of waking up and realising you have put so much weight on. That is impressive the amount of weight you have lost. Your wife and son  must be soooo proud. That is great you are on a Bt beginner program that will stand you in good steed to start building to achieve your 2008 goals which by the way are very sensible. After losing that much weight you will need time to strengthen your muscles and tendons and let the fitness catch up.

OK Team if no one has any objections I would like to close the forum, if we get a straggler or two want to join maybe we can let them in. 

A little later today I will post some ground rules, I am not big on rules but in a forum of this nature I think it is important to establish some to ensure and efficent and effective group...

Edited by jamesG 2007-12-11 9:37 AM
2007-12-11 10:51 AM

Extreme Veteran
Connecticut

So we are a full group, congrats to all for joining up. Quick summary of who we are.

James G – From Connecticut 2nd season main goal in 2008 to Complete  IM and not just go to finish.

Molly – From Las Vegas, running background whom is looking to complete 1st Tri in 2008.

Tom – Not sure where from, goals to drop weight and do a triathlon in 2008.

Aaron – From Connecticut, goals to race lots of races in 2008 culminating in ½ IM.

Charlie – From Long Island, goals do first tri in 2008 and improve swimming and fitness.

Kristen – From Texas, 2nd season of triathlons goals to lose weight and improve running.

Mitch – From Down South, goals to do first tri in 2008 and improve fitness.

Ok in terms of rules there are no rules outside those based on basic human courtesy. This is your forum so please raise questions and generate ideas and discussions as much as you want. No question is too silly to raise chances are if you are thinking it so is someone else. My role as I see it is as a facilitator and a knowledge base to assist you in questions. Please remember I am not a coach and what I say and advise 100 other triahletes may have a different opinion. I talk to my personal experience and what works for me and what I have read so please take everything you hear from me or for that matter on the BT site with a grain of salt. Listen, decide if it works for you use it if not ignore it.

Please don’t be too sensitive if I or anyone else questions something you are doing, this is where you learn the most, how do you know you are doing something wrong or could be doing something better until someone advises you. Yes absolutely we should be encouraging people and motivating each other and that is the primary purpose of the forum, but I find the 1 comment critiquing what I could have done better or differently are more constructive than the 10 comments along the lines of what a great job etc. If you are a person that only likes positive messages send me a Personal Message via the mail feature in your log and I will ensure any feedback I give is all positive. Likewise at times I may use extracts from your logs, goals etc as part of my weekly topic update if you aren’t comfortable with me critiquing these please advise the purpose of this wont be to point fingers at anyone it will be for learning opportunities.

Would be great to do the following over the next day or two:

1/ Add each other to your BT friends list.  This can be done by going to the control panel  -->  edit training settings --> friends.  Enter each person in the group and you will have instant access to their blogs.  That why you can check in and hopefully encourage each other on a regular basis. To inspire someone just go to their log and click on inspire and type in your message. If someone else has left you a message and you want to reply hit the blog button on there message it will take you to their blog with the initial message. Don’t hit reply as it will just reply in your own blog.

2/ Start logging your training time from tomorrow in your blog if you already don’t this will enable the group to see your training and leave inspires.

3/ Update your blogs with your goals for all to see. Go to Quick Links Square Box -> Click on Goals - > Update and don’t forget to hit the apply button at the bottom.

Oh and finally apologies for getting all heavy on the rules etc, but the purpose of this forum is to have fun as well as discuss training, talk about beer/wine, kids bad food days things like that it is your forum please enjoy it start firing away the questions. I will look to post first article on Friday or Monday latest I thought I would concentrate on training program as a topic.

2007-12-11 3:28 PM

New user

Looks like a good group, I am from michigan, so most of my training til spring which is sometime in early June will be indoors. As for all the "rules" they seem to be common sense and not anything to struggle with. Pile on the ideas, at 41 the only people that think I know everything are my 4 kids.....i take that back just the youngest 2! lookin forward to being a sponge and learning what i need to know. I am going to need a bike, and figure out how to swim!
2007-12-11 3:36 PM
in reply to: #1095783

Extreme Veteran
Connecticut

Tom - Michigan huh, by any chance Wisconsin? I have a small date with 140.2miles Sep 2008 at Madison 8-)

I was originally going to write one article/topic a week, what about we do it a different way to get us started what about everyone today and tomorrow post the 1 thing they would like me and the group to cover off for discussion. I will then cover the 7 topics in not so much detail as I would the one weekly topic and we can all add our 2 cents in? So Tom yours would be selecting a bike right? I am sure someone else will raise swimming 8-)

Cheers

2007-12-11 4:10 PM

New user

I live north of detroit in davison, by flint. My target is the first week of august for the steelhead HIM, I would only go to madison as a spectator! My only concern with the bike, is what to get that will still allow me to put food on the table! I don't feel compelled to have anything too expensive, but i dont want to lug around my 10 year old mountain bike to SW michigan either. My biggest concern with the bike stage is staying clear of everyone and not wiping out, I think I would rather experience drowning in Lake Michigan than eating the pavement. As for swimming let someone else share their needs, I know I just need to get wet and moving! And dump 30 pounds and that will improve my speedo!

2007-12-11 4:46 PM

User image

Veteran
Las Vegas, NV
I guess I will post the first swim question. I want to know more about swim starts and particularly about entry into that big ocean or lake...any secrets, tips etc. Having never done a tri, I am afraid of getting into the water and then not knowing what to do. If I drown in the first 5 minutes, I have no doubt my husband will make fun of me forever.
2007-12-11 6:56 PM
in reply to: #1096005

User image

Elite
molly@rosenblumlawlv - 2007-12-11 5:46 PM

I guess I will post the first swim question. I want to know more about swim starts and particularly about entry into that big ocean or lake...any secrets, tips etc. Having never done a tri, I am afraid of getting into the water and then not knowing what to do. If I drown in the first 5 minutes, I have no doubt my husband will make fun of me forever.

Let people go in first, try to go somewhere middle of the pack or towards the back, and stay to the side. For example if the swim course turns left, stay to the outside right because everyone else will be very far left trying to get around the buoy first. It will not slow you down much.

I added everyone to my friends, and logged yesterdays training, about to put todays up.
2007-12-12 7:35 AM
in reply to: #1096005

User image

Veteran
Allen, TX

molly@rosenblumlawlv - 2007-12-11 4:46 PM I guess I will post the first swim question. I want to know more about swim starts and particularly about entry into that big ocean or lake...any secrets, tips etc. Having never done a tri, I am afraid of getting into the water and then not knowing what to do. If I drown in the first 5 minutes, I have no doubt my husband will make fun of me forever.

May I add that Open Water Swim (OWS) practice before your first race is invaluable. OWS is very different from pool swimming both physically (no line to follow, currents, waves), and psychologically (lots of other people, being in deep water).

For me personally, swimming is my best discipline. I'm not fast, but I have good endurance. Even so, I totally panicked during my first race which surprised me. As I've done more OWS practice, that has gone away. If you read the message boards you'll see a lot of space devoted to this subject because so many triathletes struggle with swimming, more so than the biking and running.

Practice, practice, practice!!!

2007-12-12 7:38 AM

User image

Veteran
Allen, TX
My question would be for advice on improving running form and preventing overuse injury. I really want to get faster, and I know that the best thing I can do is lose weight, but beyond that, I know my form is not all that great, and to make matters worse I struggled with shin splints last season which limited my ability to work on my running. Any thoughts or suggestions?
2007-12-12 8:37 AM
in reply to: #1097050

User image

Elite
kriscrn - 2007-12-12 8:38 AM

My question would be for advice on improving running form and preventing overuse injury. I really want to get faster, and I know that the best thing I can do is lose weight, but beyond that, I know my form is not all that great, and to make matters worse I struggled with shin splints last season which limited my ability to work on my running. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Try to land on the middle of your foot to the front of your foot. No more heel striking. I used to be a heel striker, and developed knee problems as a result. It is not easy to move away from striking/landing on your heels. At least when I was young I was taught to run heel to toe heel to toe.

A good flash video to check out is: http://www.newtonrunning.com/run_better.phpyou do not need Newtons, but that illustrates 'proper' running technique. I used to be a runner up until 7 years old when I had to much pain in my knees and had to stop, just got back into running this past spring. I used to be in physical therapy, I still wear carbon fiber orthotics in my shoes. My feet are almost absolutely flat. It will just take time.

Another thing I will suggest is the book Chi Running, 90% of it is garbage, but when he discusses running form it is a good book. I borrowed someones copy, not sure how much it costs but I would try to get it from a library or used.

2007-12-12 5:01 PM

Extreme Veteran
Connecticut

Hi All - Hope your training has gone well today?

Nothing for me so far today going home to put my kids to bed and then spend some time on the trainer.

Apologies for not posting anything today have been getting crushed all day at work. Will start drafting some replies tonight to your questions and post something tomorrow/Friday with any luck. Good to see there has been some questions/ideas about swimming and running today

I would encourage all of you to go into the rest of the groups logs and post some inspires. Hey it is nice to open your log and see some encouragement....

2007-12-12 6:08 PM

User image

Elite
James: Approximately where in CT are you? I am right off 95 at the CT/RI border. Just curious, maybe meet up for a run or ride sometime.
2007-12-12 7:38 PM
in reply to: #1098494

User image

Veteran
Allen, TX

aarondavidson - 2007-12-12 6:08 PM James: Approximately where in CT are you? I am right off 95 at the CT/RI border. Just curious, maybe meet up for a run or ride sometime.

I just moved away from there this summer. I was living in East Providence....probably about 40 minutes away from you.

2007-12-12 8:55 PM
in reply to: #1098682

User image

Elite
kriscrn - 2007-12-12 8:38 PM

aarondavidson - 2007-12-12 6:08 PM James: Approximately where in CT are you? I am right off 95 at the CT/RI border. Just curious, maybe meet up for a run or ride sometime.

I just moved away from there this summer. I was living in East Providence....probably about 40 minutes away from you.

I lived in Allen for about 9 months because of work. I lived off of McDermott, east of the strip mall, the cross street is the one that is near Sonic.
New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » James G Group - CLOSED Rss Feed  

of 10