in reply to: #2345835

User image

Master
New York, NY
Subject: RE: Evondo's Group - FULL
I'm all class, what can I say

Newtons1st - 2009-08-13 9:52 AM
LOL That is so guyish!!!

KelliD - 2009-08-13 8:42 AM Me too!!  I spent half the walk home from the pool this morning thinking it was Friday.  The one more day of work thing stinks, but I was more disappointed bc on Friday's I usually get some sort of treat for breakfast.  So I started getting my heart set on a tasty donut or chocolate croissant.  If nothing esle, my a$$ & thighs is happy that I'm eating yogurt & fruit.

Your co-workers don't work out much do they?  I hardly ever match!  I take whatever's on top of the pile, and when I forget to do laundry and I'm running out of clean clothes I take whatever is the least smelly.

Nicole83 - 2009-08-13 9:08 AM I woke up this mornign and thought it was Friday.

Whoops.  Still one more day before I get to be that happy.

A huge entourage of people I work with are all going to Soho Cycling tonight for a class.  I'm excited about that!

I guess everyone is going to change here and then head over there, because we're not familiar with the locker facilities at the studio.  I am sitting at my desk right now cracking up at all the girls talkign with one another about what they're going to wear to class.  I do'nt know that I've ever thought that much about an outfit, much less about what I'm going to work out in.  In fact, it just occured to me that nothing that I've brought to wear is going to match, and I don't care. 

Sorry, tangent.

2009-08-13 9:24 AM
in reply to: #2345854

User image

Triathlete Nation ~ Texas!
Call me sometime when you have no class!

Friday one day early - would be super cool!  lol! since when is a sweat fest of a cycling class become a time for a fashion statement ~ workout rookies!  I sweat a lot regardless, but in those classes - even with the A/C at 50 degrees - you get 30 warm bodies humpin' it and the sweat fest begins! 

I know, I said humpin' it!  Calm down Mr & Mrs Pervy-McPervyson (Todd & Nicole)... not everything I say is a pervalicious reference to the pervyness that y'all think makes me the pervy old guy that I am.  Like our friend KD - I too am all class... okay, maybe not all

BTW Todd - 3 in 10 minutes is better than 10 in 3 minutes, right?  That could easily be my new sig line!

KelliD - 2009-08-13 8:57 AM I'm all class, what can I say

LOL That is so guyish!!!

KelliD - 2009-08-13 8:42 AM Me too!!  I spent half the walk home from the pool this morning thinking it was Friday.  The one more day of work thing stinks, but I was more disappointed bc on Friday's I usually get some sort of treat for breakfast.  So I started getting my heart set on a tasty donut or chocolate croissant.  If nothing esle, my a$$ & thighs is happy that I'm eating yogurt & fruit.

Your co-workers don't work out much do they?  I hardly ever match!  I take whatever's on top of the pile, and when I forget to do laundry and I'm running out of clean clothes I take whatever is the least smelly.

A huge entourage of people I work with are all going to Soho Cycling tonight for a class.  I'm excited about that!

I guess everyone is going to change here and then head over there, because we're not familiar with the locker facilities at the studio.  I am sitting at my desk right now cracking up at all the girls talkign with one another about what they're going to wear to class.  I do'nt know that I've ever thought that much about an outfit, much less about what I'm going to work out in.  In fact, it just occured to me that nothing that I've brought to wear is going to match, and I don't care. 

Sorry, tangent.
2009-08-13 9:44 AM
in reply to: #1856928

User image

Expert
Rowlett, TX

He said "Humpin it" and expects us not to think bad. You know we need a snorkle everytime it rains or we would drown. 

2009-08-13 9:51 AM

User image

I am taking the liberty to show off our mentor in his sporty new dots and everyone's favorite Tiger at this past Sunday's race... The happy & fast Tri couple! *cheers* 

(Tiger&Dots.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Tiger&Dots.jpg (17KB - 9 downloads)
2009-08-13 12:20 PM

User image

Expert
Rowlett, TX

Man you two looks so calm and cool running. My face looks liek I am giving birth to a 13 lb baby.

2009-08-13 12:23 PM
in reply to: #2345854

User image

Pro
Sarasota FL
I have done this before.

I also had an incident when I forgot to pack a clean sports bra in my gym bag, but had one from the day before.

Yep, I wore that beast.

I was so the smelly girl at the running group that night.

KelliD - 2009-08-13 9:57 AM I'm all class, what can I say

LOL That is so guyish!!!

Sorry, tangent.

2009-08-13 12:24 PM
in reply to: #2346049

User image

Pro
Sarasota FL
Actually he said something about "30 warm bodies humping it" and a "sweatfest".

I was already there before he told us not to be.

Newtons1st - 2009-08-13 10:44 AM

He said "Humpin it" and expects us not to think bad. You know we need a snorkle everytime it rains or we would drown. 

2009-08-13 2:10 PM
in reply to: #2346572

User image

Master
New York, NY
So based on Justin's description, is this a spin class or an orgy you're going to tonight?

Nicole83 - 2009-08-13 1:24 PM Actually he said something about "30 warm bodies humping it" and a "sweatfest".

I was already there before he told us not to be.

Newtons1st - 2009-08-13 10:44 AM

2009-08-13 2:11 PM
in reply to: #2346072

User image

Master
New York, NY
Nice pics!!!!  They make it look waaaay too easy!

Trin2bfast - 2009-08-13 10:51 AM I am taking the liberty to show off our mentor in his sporty new dots and everyone's favorite Tiger at this past Sunday's race... The happy & fast Tri couple! *cheers* 
2009-08-14 8:05 AM

User image

Pro
Sarasota FL
Happy Friday!

This week has felt eternally long, I am so greatful that the last day of the work week is finally here!

Spinning class last night was crazy fun.  The instructor was pretty good... she was a little boring for my taste, but being there with a big group of people was awesome.  She ended up doing 45 minutes of cycling and then this insane 15 minute ab workout from hell at the end.

I hate abs.

I never do them.

I was able to hang, but just barely.  And I admit that at several points I was laying on the floor laughing my a$$ off.

I think that class will probably become a Thursday night ritual.  If nothing else, it will get my quads conditioned for some hills.  She did all hills and sprints out of the saddle.  Clearly, she's not a cyclist, but it was still fun.

Anyway... what's everyone got planend for the weekend?
2009-08-14 8:43 AM

User image

Expert
Rowlett, TX
Tonight will be a movie review/trianer ride. Look for either Valkeri or the International. I havent decided which one yet. I will take requests though. I need a good 1:30-2:00 ride.

Saturday morning another longish run for me. Only 6.5. But that is about where it got real tough on the 8 so should be good to go. OWS and Bike ride Sunday. Will be about 18-20 mile ride and I will be trying to hang with the fast group.

2009-08-14 8:51 AM
in reply to: #2348110

User image

Master
New York, NY
Happy Friday!

Sounds like the class was a good time. 

I LOVE doing abs....esepcially when it starts to hurt so bad (but good) that they feel like they're on fire.  I wish I worked on this more now, but come the off season it will be an abs and pilates-fest!!! 

I contemplated going to the pool this morning...I had such a good swim yesterday that I sort wanted to go back for more.  But then I remembered how much I love sleep    Tomorrow is a super early 11 mile run, head out to PA to visit college friend and hew new baby, and Sunday is a 50 mile ride.  Sort of funny that now when I see 50 miles on the schedule it feels like nothing.

Nicole83 - 2009-08-14 9:05 AM Happy Friday!

This week has felt eternally long, I am so greatful that the last day of the work week is finally here!

Spinning class last night was crazy fun.  The instructor was pretty good... she was a little boring for my taste, but being there with a big group of people was awesome.  She ended up doing 45 minutes of cycling and then this insane 15 minute ab workout from hell at the end.

I hate abs.

I never do them.

I was able to hang, but just barely.  And I admit that at several points I was laying on the floor laughing my a$$ off.

I think that class will probably become a Thursday night ritual.  If nothing else, it will get my quads conditioned for some hills.  She did all hills and sprints out of the saddle.  Clearly, she's not a cyclist, but it was still fun.

2009-08-14 8:53 AM
in reply to: #2348184

User image

Pro
Sarasota FL
I have actually seen both of those.

I liked the International better.  I didn't like the way Valkarie ended.

I have not yet seen Watchmen- if you want to review that one, that would be awesome.

Sounds like you have a busy weekend!  Good luck with the fast group!

Newtons1st - 2009-08-14 9:43 AM Tonight will be a movie review/trianer ride. Look for either Valkeri or the International. I havent decided which one yet. I will take requests though. I need a good 1:30-2:00 ride.

Saturday morning another longish run for me. Only 6.5. But that is about where it got real tough on the 8 so should be good to go. OWS and Bike ride Sunday. Will be about 18-20 mile ride and I will be trying to hang with the fast group.

2009-08-14 8:55 AM
in reply to: #2348202

User image

Pro
Sarasota FL
See, I HATE abs.  I think they are SO boring.  The only time I ever do them is part of either pilates or yoga.

Last night she had us to some ab-ie stuff (crunches with a ball, etc) but then she did some really hard pilates moves as well.

She had us to "walking planks"- or a plank on your hands, walk down to your elbows, back up to your hands- holding each pose for 20s and repeating 5x for 3 sets.

Holy wow.  That's the part I ended up collapsed on the floor laughing for.

But it's also made me realize that I have sorely neglected my core here of late.

KelliD - 2009-08-14 9:51 AM Happy Friday!

I LOVE doing abs....esepcially when it starts to hurt so bad (but good) that they feel like they're on fire.  I wish I worked on this more now, but come the off season it will be an abs and pilates-fest!!! 

I contemplated going to the pool this morning...I had such a good swim yesterday that I sort wanted to go back for more.  But then I remembered how much I love sleep    Tomorrow is a super early 11 mile run, head out to PA to visit college friend and hew new baby, and Sunday is a 50 mile ride.  Sort of funny that now when I see 50 miles on the schedule it feels like nothing.

I hate abs.

I never do them.

2009-08-14 8:58 AM
in reply to: #2348210

User image

Master
New York, NY
I think I love doing core/ab work bc I hate mine. 

Nicole83 - 2009-08-14 9:55 AM See, I HATE abs.  I think they are SO boring.  The only time I ever do them is part of either pilates or yoga.

Last night she had us to some ab-ie stuff (crunches with a ball, etc) but then she did some really hard pilates moves as well.

She had us to "walking planks"- or a plank on your hands, walk down to your elbows, back up to your hands- holding each pose for 20s and repeating 5x for 3 sets.

But it's also made me realize that I have sorely neglected my core here of late.

I hate abs.

I never do them.

2009-08-14 9:10 AM
in reply to: #2348220

User image

Pro
Sarasota FL
Ah, I see.  You want to punish them.

KelliD - 2009-08-14 9:58 AM I think I love doing core/ab work bc I hate mine. 

Nicole83 - 2009-08-14 9:55 AM See, I HATE abs.  I think they are SO boring.  The only time I ever do them is part of either pilates or yoga.

I hate abs.

I never do them.

2009-08-14 10:09 AM

User image

What up ~ finally get a break, come up for air... what a crazy Friday morning!  Frickin' people really think I am supposed to work on PAYDAY Friday, seriously?  Nucking Futs!!!

Happy Friday Y'all! 

Glad your orgy (hey KD put it out there), I mean cycling class went well...

Sounds like some good training for the weekend is on tap... I am scheduled for a 3:45 bike, :50 transition run on Saturday ~ Sunday 2:10 run followed by a 1:30 bike.

Reality = Saturday 3:00+ bike (not sure about the transition run, simply because of time) other family commitments at 1pm and then again later Saturday evening.
Sunday = OWS (going for the 6 laps or 2.4 miles of continous swimming) and a long run that evening at least 10 (hoping more for the 12-14 range)

The way it is looking, I may swap the bike to Sunday eve, and run Sat morning... Either way I will be logging some milage.

KD, final week headed into the first HIM!  I am excited for ya, you are super solid and you are gonna do very, very well!  Enjoy the taper and crush the course!

Movie review - I got nothing... something action based or (bowchika bow bow - T&A based), those usually keep my mind off of the pain that the drainer brings...  However, riding with a... nevermind!
2009-08-14 10:20 AM

User image

Expert
Rowlett, TX

Oh BTW How is our Dating darling doing on her 2nd dates? I havent heard anything. We need details.

I have got to find an orgy bike class in Dallas. Might be the best trianer ride ever.

2009-08-14 10:35 AM
in reply to: #2348446

User image

Yeah, how is the exploits of Don(na) Juan(ita) doing?  Been holding out on us...

There is probably a club in Austin that offers that for real... That might exceed even my pervyness

Newtons1st - 2009-08-14 10:20 AM

Oh BTW How is our Dating darling doing on her 2nd dates? I havent heard anything. We need details.

I have got to find an orgy bike class in Dallas. Might be the best trianer ride ever.

2009-08-14 12:08 PM

User image

Pro
Sarasota FL
There was definately a man about my age behind me in class last night who, every time we would do standing sprints out in 3, would stare at my the entire time.  I know because we were surrounded by mirrors.  I think this is probably the most blatent example of pace booty I've ever seen.

And for the record, I would have definately been faster than him had we been on the road.

Newtons1st - 2009-08-14 11:20 AM

2009-08-14 12:20 PM

User image

Master
New York, NY
Oh right, must slipped my mind.  Well, I've had 3 dates with guy #1....and I don't think I'm interested in a 4th.  Actually, I know I'm not.  For so many reasons, not to mention I think there's serious potential for this guy to be a complete d-bag.  Guy #2 (who seems really sweet...especially comapred to #1) and I had to reschedule our 2nd date, twice actually.  Totally my fault since I was a bad planner this week.  So we're going out again on Sunday.

2009-08-14 12:22 PM
in reply to: #2348781

User image

Master
New York, NY
Haha!  It totally just dawned on me that in all the spin classes I've done nearly all the men are in the middle to the back of the room.  Never thought about this before....prime pace booty positioning!

Nicole83 - 2009-08-14 1:08 PM There was definately a man about my age behind me in class last night who, every time we would do standing sprints out in 3, would stare at my the entire time.  I know because we were surrounded by mirrors.  I think this is probably the most blatent example of pace booty I've ever seen.

And for the record, I would have definately been faster than him had we been on the road.

2009-08-14 12:24 PM
in reply to: #2348825

User image

Pro
Sarasota FL
Good realizing that #1 has d-bag potential before you have to experience it first hand!

Can't wait to hear about the second round with #2... you liked him better anyway.

KelliD - 2009-08-14 1:20 PM Oh right, must slipped my mind.  Well, I've had 3 dates with guy #1....and I don't think I'm interested in a 4th.  Actually, I know I'm not.  For so many reasons, not to mention I think there's serious potential for this guy to be a complete d-bag.  Guy #2 (who seems really sweet...especially comapred to #1) and I had to reschedule our 2nd date, twice actually.  Totally my fault since I was a bad planner this week.  So we're going out again on Sunday.

2009-08-14 2:58 PM
in reply to: #2348835

User image

Expert
Rowlett, TX
Arrggg!! Our secrete booty stare plan has been comprimised. Dont say anything about the yoga class ok.  Wink

KelliD - 2009-08-14 12:22 PM Haha!  It totally just dawned on me that in all the spin classes I've done nearly all the men are in the middle to the back of the room.  Never thought about this before....prime pace booty positioning!

Nicole83 - 2009-08-14 1:08 PM There was definately a man about my age behind me in class last night who, every time we would do standing sprints out in 3, would stare at my the entire time.  I know because we were surrounded by mirrors.  I think this is probably the most blatent example of pace booty I've ever seen.

Edited by Newtons1st 2009-08-14 2:59 PM
2009-08-14 3:00 PM
in reply to: #2348846

User image

Master
New York, NY
Yes, definitely agreed!!  Although I do believe I got a couple first hand glimpses.  You know those moments when you witness something that sort of leaves you scratching your head, thinking 'did that really just happen?  did he really just say/do that?  Really?  REALLY???'  Semi-appaling at the time, but afterwards my gf's and I did have a few good laughs.

Nicole83 - 2009-08-14 1:24 PM Good realizing that #1 has d-bag potential before you have to experience it first hand!

Can't wait to hear about the second round with #2... you liked him better anyway.

KelliD - 2009-08-14 1:20 PM Oh right, must slipped my mind.  Well, I've had 3 dates with guy #1....and I don't think I'm interested in a 4th.  Actually, I know I'm not.  For so many reasons, not to mention I think there's serious potential for this guy to be a complete d-bag.  Guy #2 (who seems really sweet...especially comapred to #1) and I had to reschedule our 2nd date, twice actually.  Totally my fault since I was a bad planner this week.  So we're going out again on Sunday.

New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Evondo's Group - FULL Rss Feed  

of 137