BT Development Mentor Program Archives » DJDavey's group - CLOSED Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 15

2010-04-05 12:05 PM
in reply to: #2559563

Regular
Crosby, Texas
Subject: RE: DJDavey's group - CLOSED
Hi everyone, sorry I've been out of pocket for awhile. I started a new job position a couple weeks ago and just haven't been able to log in. I am logging a little training time in, 3.5 hrs last week.
Also, Saturday I bought my first "real" bike. Its a Specialized Allez, I got a great deal on it and I'm really proud of it. I can't wait to put some miles on it. My first sprint tri is May 1st, so not a lot of time to get used to it. It beats the heck out of my $100 Walmart special. I test drove it Saturday and picked up 4 mph without even trying. That's going to be a big boost.

2010-04-05 12:51 PM
in reply to: #2769012

User image

Veteran
Richmond VA area
HereForALaugh - 2010-04-05 1:05 PM Hi everyone, sorry I've been out of pocket for awhile. I started a new job position a couple weeks ago and just haven't been able to log in. I am logging a little training time in, 3.5 hrs last week.
Also, Saturday I bought my first "real" bike. Its a Specialized Allez, I got a great deal on it and I'm really proud of it. I can't wait to put some miles on it. My first sprint tri is May 1st, so not a lot of time to get used to it. It beats the heck out of my $100 Walmart special. I test drove it Saturday and picked up 4 mph without even trying. That's going to be a big boost.

Congrats on the new position and new bike. You will smoke your tri with that Allez and 4 weeks is plenty of time to get used to your new steed.

God speed,

Dano
2010-04-05 2:32 PM
in reply to: #2769012

User image

Expert
NW NJ
HereForALaugh - 2010-04-05 1:05 PM Hi everyone, sorry I've been out of pocket for awhile. I started a new job position a couple weeks ago and just haven't been able to log in. I am logging a little training time in, 3.5 hrs last week.

I almost bought the Allez last year but went with a trek, it is a sweet bike, congrats Wade!  Congrats on the bump at work too.  I'm assuming the new bike had something to do with the promotion? 
New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » DJDavey's group - CLOSED Rss Feed  

of 15